Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" (32154 Views)

#BBNAIJA: Alex and Ceec Happens To Be the kids In The Famous Child Meme (Photos) / Bbnaija: Alex Shows Off Her Thick Nipples While On Bed With Leo – See Photos / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Mowunmiaf: 11:49am On May 02, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and finalist, Alex declares praise on her pal, Tobi Bakre as fans continue to ponder on the chemistry between both parties suspected to be dating.

Though she calls it friendship but from their public displays and utterances, fans see it more as romance.

She took to Instagram to thank Tobi, a graduate of the University of Lagos for bringing so much joy to her life.

“Even for life, I won’t trade this friendship. @Tobibakre trouble maker, thanks for always giving me a reason to smile.#Tobination #wedyehair #thatuniqueone TOBO G is my G. Deal with it.” she posted.

A peculiar follower didn’t quite like Alex’s post – the commenter suspected to be a supporter of Cee-C who was once romantically involved with Tobi during their early days of the show which lasted for 85 days in South Africa, wrote,

“@Missziggy_29 Nobody is actually pained that ur with him, it’s actually disgusting to know, ya all will end no were, it’s more disgusting deceiving ur self dis way @alex_unusual word of advice @tobibakre start acting like a man, ur no more in Bb house, all this acting for the gram is just a waste nd it actually shows that u dont know wat u want.”

Yeah well, she just might getting used to trolls now…

Source: http://aftrending.com/bbnaijai-wont-trade-tobi-for-anything-deal-with-it-alex-declares/

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by ebuk4real(m): 12:02pm On May 02, 2018
I had Hoped that this madness of BB9JA will end immediately after the show, but like it getting absolutely irritating as the day goes by.....

And for those still regurgitating it, I hope they can engage their sense to other worthwhile endeavors

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Khd95(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2018
see this one,mumu geh after all the cry u cry when anto was evicted,barely two months ago

nigerian girls sef grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Mowunmiaf: 2:25pm On May 02, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by qreem231(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
Who do you think is gonna win the Champions league
Like for Real Madrid, share for Liverpool

86 Likes 87 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 02, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Igboblog: 3:50pm On May 02, 2018
Please when is champions league final?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Deltatoto: 3:50pm On May 02, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and finalist, Alex declares praise on her pal, Tobi Bakre as fans continue to ponder on the chemistry between both parties suspected to be dating.

Though she calls it friendship but from their public displays and utterances, fans see it more as romance.

She took to Instagram to thank Tobi, a graduate of the University of Lagos for bringing so much joy to her life.

“Even for life, I won’t trade this friendship. @Tobibakre trouble maker, thanks for always giving me a reason to smile.#Tobination #wedyehair #thatuniqueone TOBO G is my G. Deal with it.” she posted.

A peculiar follower didn’t quite like Alex’s post – the commenter suspected to be a supporter of Cee-C who was once romantically involved with Tobi during their early days of the show which lasted for 85 days in South Africa, wrote,

“@Missziggy_29 Nobody is actually pained that ur with him, it’s actually disgusting to know, ya all will end no were, it’s more disgusting deceiving ur self dis way @alex_unusual word of advice @tobibakre start acting like a man, ur no more in Bb house, all this acting for the gram is just a waste nd it actually shows that u dont know wat u want.”

Yeah well, she just might getting used to trolls now…

Source: http://aftrending.com/bbnaijai-wont-trade-tobi-for-anything-deal-with-it-alex-declares/
tobi don nyash sence Comot for this one head

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by HoodBillionaire: 3:50pm On May 02, 2018
enuf of dis shiit
no wonder theres so much poverty in d land
fools
bbn every damn 2mins
nairaland back then in 2005 was a good site
such a shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Samnoye(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2018
We don tire ooooo! Arrh!! Wetin sef!!!
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by inoki247: 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
dem dey use ur Pvsssy dey pass time.. just like aw aboki dey use brush dey shine shoe..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by DoTheNeedful: 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
Not surprised. Correct knacking can reconfigure the brain of any lady. angry
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by nduboss(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
Are we still on dis topic .
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by emmpire: 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
read more here...http://aftrending.com/bbnaijai-wont-trade-tobi-for-anything-deal-with-it-alex-declares/

Wetin do this one here? Is it not enough information already? Using all these links to drive traffic to your site.
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by dynicks(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
when u sight d mod that keeps pushing bbnaija related news to FP.. .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by RealDannie(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
CHIOMA AND BBN

let's see who wins. No relevant post anymore, all I see is Davido, Chioma, Alex, Tobi and Cee C

Haba!

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Osasnidas(m): 3:52pm On May 02, 2018
why are we getting headaches over nothing.
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by qreem231(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
Igboblog:
Please when is champions league final?
May 26th, 7:45 pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
Most of this girls are so shameless and confused. It was Leo,now its Tobi. They don't even know the meaning of love

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Divay22(f): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
I love their vibes
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by faithfull18(f): 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
Okay..

Visit my profile or see my signature...
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by utenwuson: 3:54pm On May 02, 2018
some one who was crying heavily for Leo her lover then, a girl who confesses to have had abortion on life TV, I just the look guys ds days, Tobi miracle bbn all of them are just mad
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by tunjazzy966(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2018
hey is ok

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by newoffer: 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
Power of thick dick

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by helphelp: 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
After the visit to his billionaire father's house
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by chiedozie198100: 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
coming from an experienced 'TRADER'. if you know what I mean. wink
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
This girl wen resemble house girl, see black knee.
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by Igboblog: 3:59pm On May 02, 2018
qreem231:

May 26th, 7:45 pm
thanks Bro
Re: BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" by alphaconde(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2018
e b like only world cup for fit replace this bbn jist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / "Nobody Loyal Pass Person Wey Broke!" - Teddy A Looking Dapper In New Photo / #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.