Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lady Whose Underwear Was Removed By Pastor On Camera Speaks Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Whose Underwear Was Removed By Pastor On Camera Speaks Out (955 Views)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Lady Whose Underwear Was Removed By Pastor On Camera Speaks Out by topedopechef(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2018
Do you remember the viral photo of a woman whose underwear was removed by a man believed to be a pastor? The photo showed an unidentified pastor removing a woman's underwear in front of a church congregation.
The lady who was in the viral photo has addressed the issue after it sparked uproar on social media. The lady who identified herself as Piesie Asamoah Gifty revealed that she is an actress and the photo was from a movie.
Gifty revealed that the photo was taken while they were shooting a movie that tells the story of how women go through such abuse in churches.
Movie role
Lady who was caught in viral photo mess speaks out Photo source: Facebook user Piesie Asamoah Gifty
The actress stated that she takes part in such movies to spread awareness on situations similar that the scene. She also urged the media to stop spreading false news.
The scriptwriter of the movie, Trus Pleroma Nyowikeh, condemned the stories about the photo.
Nyowikeh said" For those who didn't believe when I posted some of these pictures recently after findings, stating categorically that there are not real but a Ghanian comedian/movie maker's work in his film titled "Pastor Blink", take a look again! Meet Mensah Mark, the man of who acts the character (pastor blink) in this movie."
Re: Lady Whose Underwear Was Removed By Pastor On Camera Speaks Out by pode(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2018
End of the story
Re: Lady Whose Underwear Was Removed By Pastor On Camera Speaks Out by Mynd44: 1:17pm On May 02, 2018

(1)

We Are Coming, Keep Our Money – Robbers Tell Residents / Ladies Used As Ritual While Doing Runs - Facebook User Revealed / Evil And Wickedness: See This Shocking Photos Of 7year Old Brutally Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.