Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom (23876 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom by doughziay: 11:03pm On May 02, 2018
greatme2good:
Dude is so handsome
u're beautiful!
Re: Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom by zicoisaac: 11:57pm On May 02, 2018
Beautiful art work. Handsome dude. God bless Leo and The Artist. The Artist is thoughtful. Leo is a lucky guy. Thank God he didn't fall for Alex. God pre arranged his eviction from BBNaija. Baba is preserved.
Re: Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2018
hmm When Bill Gates and Markzukerback is planing to turn Nigeria to another technology hub? black man?? get sense abeg
Re: Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom by phemmyfour: 4:25am On May 03, 2018
greatme2good:
Dude is so handsome
So so beuriful of you...you must be new here
Re: Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom by phemmyfour: 4:27am On May 03, 2018
Opposite:
fantastic artwork. i'm always a fan of people who can draw like me, we rock.
showcase your work now
Re: Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom by greatme2good(f): 8:01am On May 03, 2018
phemmyfour:
So so beuriful of you...you must be new here

No have been here for some years now but on low-key tho. I only comment when I'm free.
Re: Leo Receives Beautiful Artwork Of Himself And His Late Mom by Nickymezor(f): 3:20pm On May 03, 2018
. So when i saw him at my work place she was already gone. May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya On His Way Back To Nigeria (photo) / Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters / Uriel Oputa Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.