Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS (39762 Views)

Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by dainformant(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2018
It was reported some days ago how a food seller was left heartbroken after being accused of water from mortuary to cook food at the Federal Polytechnic Oko in Anambra state. It was gathered that the rumours were circulated in order to tarnish the woman's image.

Fresh report has it that a philanthropist based in Austria has decided to help the woman known as Nwanyi Nanka.

The philanthropist, Nweke Solomon Chukwudi from Nkanu LG in Enugu state but based in Austria, reached out immediately and contacted Comr Victor Chinonso the journalist who reported the incident as he donated cash and a bag of rice to the woman.

According to Victor, the rumors made the food seller popular as she has has started cooking four (4) coolers of rice in other to maintain all her customers against the three she cooked before.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-helps-food-seller-accused-of-using-mortuary-water-to-cook-photos.html

See previous thread; https://www.nairaland.com/4476162/food-seller-accused-using-mortuary

3 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by forreelinc(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2018
angry this is why I hate eating outside

7 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by jerryunit48: 6:54pm On May 02, 2018
He donated cash and a bag of rice... OP you try o... and the guy self try well well

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by hisgrace090: 7:34pm On May 02, 2018
Doese it mean she was falsly accused?

4 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by Authoreety: 9:24pm On May 02, 2018
Nwa nkanu.. oga abali gi

8 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by okomile(f): 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
Good one
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
Sane man from a sane society!

14 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by mhisbliss(f): 9:26pm On May 02, 2018
Nigerians and superstition sha, maybe its one Dumbo that started the rumour without giving a second thought to what consequences his action would bring, how can somebody be cooking with mortuary water and non of her staff noticed it

19 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by Whogoblog: 9:27pm On May 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2018
cry cry cry

Who cares if she used mortuary water or not.

I simply don't understand why Nigerians are so foolish and wicked towards another person.

This is my advice

Just because you see someone successful more than you are doesn't mean they will be successful than you in future. Keep your eyes focus on what you want and believe in your God.

#See.you.at.battle.field

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by merits(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2018
africa with slavery mentality, is in our gene am not surprised.

somebody can not sell food in peace again.enemy of progress everywhere.
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by annnikky(f): 9:29pm On May 02, 2018
Blessing in disguise grin

God has shamed her enemies undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by emekatimsu(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2018
I am happy for the woman.
Her enemies will die of heart attack soon.

9 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2018
Nigerians and "I must pull him/her down mentality

Smh

7 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by Dalexicographer(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2018
hisgrace090:
I wondering sev
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
Maybe the man works in a mortuary and knows how it feels. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by faithfull18(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by Alejoc(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2018
Well done Sir!
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2018
hisgrace090:

Sure. False balderdash.

Which water dey cemetery sef

8 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by blesskewe(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2018
Blessing in disguise

Atleast she no go buy that bag of rice
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by Organs(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:

Cos you believe nonsense, who see mortuary water and who saw her or witness it used in cooking? Na so one woman for Obalende, that just cooks very well rumour is that she used water from washing her private... who saw it, i dont know?

4 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by QueenDeborah(f): 9:39pm On May 02, 2018
SO THIS ROMA FC OF A TEAM NO DEY LOSE FOR SECOND LEG.

4 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by Divay22(f): 9:43pm On May 02, 2018
Blessing in disguise smiley
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by CSTR1003: 9:58pm On May 02, 2018
Enemies were about to remove food from her table.

1 Like

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:

U actually believe this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by geezynoni: 9:59pm On May 02, 2018
forreelinc:

See ds one... D food wey u dey cook.. U know if na dead body dem use do manure for the plantation?

2 Likes

Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by godG: 10:02pm On May 02, 2018
I don't care whatever they use to cook, I love me some mamaput. cheesy For as long as the environment is neat, I'm cool. The only thing that will probably make me stop is boo. Until then...
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by godG: 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U actually believe this.

Don't mind these people jare. Food too sweet dem say na mortuary water.
Re: Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS by edupedia: 10:29pm On May 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nigerians and superstition sha, maybe its one Dumbo that started the rumour without giving a second thought to what consequences his action would bring, how can somebody be cooking with mortuary water and non of her staff noticed it

....why didn't u say the rumor was started by Buhari?.... or una don tire?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.