Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Best Save In The History Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Save In The History Of Football (54853 Views)

Best Save I've Seen In Years!' - Ramsdale Takes The Breath Away As Arsenal Wins / Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Save In The History Of Football by Chinekepikin: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, check out this video of best ever save in the history of football for you!

Here is the moment showing how a defender confidently clears a ball that supposed go into the net.

In the video which have gotten millions of views online have left many people speechless how did he clear that ball, this is the best ever clearance you will watch in football.

In the video making rounds online, is when an open wanted to score, he tap the ball pass the goalkeeper in what looks like the ball will enter, but unknowingly one of the defender ran to save the ball, he uses his leg to clear it from the touch line.

The ball came out, and the opponent shoot the ball again,while the defender was still struggling to get up ,throw himself on the ground again to make the final save.

This happened in a Russian League game. One of the greatest defensive clearances you wll ever see. In the video below, this is Pure insanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9C-Ug5vZlM

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/ladies-and-gentlemen-see-best-save-in.html?m=1

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Chinekepikin: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2019
More, Watch The Full Video HERE

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Chinekepikin: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Sunofgod(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
I've seen better.....

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by puredigital(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wow...Interesting

I am a website developer...check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by tikristinimi21: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
No

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
According to bleacherreports..

In England's quarterfinal loss to Brazil in 1970 by a 1-0 score, Gordon Banks put together a fantastic save on Pele that is the greatest save of all time.

Banks dove down and deflected Pele's power header over the bar, which is the greatest save of all time.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Sunnycliff(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
It would have been the best if he actually cleared the ball with his balls

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by fiercehillz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice one but...

Have seen better saves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by PrinceKevin01: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Soccer is a sweet invention jare
I wonder a world without a supper Saturday or supper Sunday

Well, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by frowland(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Maybe you started watching football 2019.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by freshkpomo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sunnycliff:
It would have been the best if he actually cleared the ball with his balls
OFURUKPE NIGGA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
SAVE OF THE DECADE!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by babyfaceafrica: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by olaric(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Surely the OP has not been watching football for a long time; how can you even consider this as the best save in the world? Good goal line clearance no doubt; but calling that the best save in the world...? Choi OP u fall my hand big time.

Come to think of it, what is Seun and all Nairaland OPs doing about all these spammers posting annoying ads on every thread they see? The ads asking people to get cheap or free MTN data and recharge cards like the one above are so annoying. It reeks of desperation on the part of those responsible for it. Or is that Seun has started collecting money from them to post those annoying ads? I tire ooo? Some of them are even posting adult videos in other people's thread; and nothing is being done--at least nothing to show that something is being done.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Kakamorufu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
he did wel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Emmanuel226(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
wow,outstanding cool shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by BobiNick(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
If you mean the history of football then I believe you should go and watch the Italian 1990 world cup save by one Columbian goal keeper or so called Roger Miller. He used his two legs from behind to save a high flying shot. It was not a flook ooo, he practically did that with full confidence as he watched the ball flying towards the net.

Modified...

Thanks to the chairmen that dug out this picture for me. This is the best save in the history of football. Them no born any keeper or defender to try this move this keeper did in front of the goal post. He had the opportunity to actually save the ball with his hands but he decided to pull this extra ordinary stunt that paid off.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Emmanuel226(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
like for d defender share for d goalkeeper cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by spirul77: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
this won't make my top 100 saves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Emmanuel226(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
i dont think so undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
No! This isn't the best, Go on YouTube and watch John Terry save with a nod out after the ball passed cech in a Champions league game against Bacelona.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Jsst: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
lol..John Terry has made better saves than this. angry

Attention!!: Register for the most comprehensive and affordable digital marketing training in Lagos.
12 courses, 154 topics, 5 weeks, 80 hours of practicals, 5 global certifications, and 1 year post training support. Register here: https://clc.to/kwMbJA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Howellz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Marvelous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by vixpal: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
No Walker was the best against Liverpool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by chelseamann(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by henryadex(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yes o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
collinsuchendu:
According to bleacherreports..

In England's quarterfinal loss to Brazil in 1970 by a 1-0 score, Gordon Banks put together a fantastic save on Pele that is the greatest save of all time.

Banks dove down and deflected Pele's power header over the bar, which is the greatest save of all time.

There is nothing like "the greatest save of all time".
That is an assertion that would ever be subject to personal bias...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Save In The History Of Football by Offpoint: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
I don't watch football but I've seen one crazy keeper saved ball with his legs in the air with stunt....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha Reacts To Super Eagles 3 - 2 Win Over Cameroon / Augustine Mulenga Weeps At His Daughter's Burial (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.