Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Edit My Directory And Booking Script And Add Paystack For Payment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Edit My Directory And Booking Script And Add Paystack For Payment (771 Views)

How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website / Can You Add Paystack Subscription Option To An Already Made PHP Script? / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edit My Directory And Booking Script And Add Paystack For Payment by Fastlanelady: 4:53am On May 03, 2018
I have a script that is a directory and booking script. And I want to customize it and also add paystack as the method of payment on the script.
Who can help
I only have N10,000 to pay for the editing and customization of the script.
If interested send me a text or whatsapp on zero seven zero six six three three nine zero eight four.
Re: Edit My Directory And Booking Script And Add Paystack For Payment by Cosplay: 8:04am On May 03, 2018
Fastlanelady:

I have a script that is a directory and booking script. And I want to customize it and also add paystack as the method of payment on the script.
Who can help
I only have N10,000 to pay for the editing and customization of the script.
If interested send me a text or whatsapp on zero seven zero six six three three nine zero eight four.

Are you by any chance using xyzscripts? Anyway I could guide you through with paystack inline without charge if you were.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Web Developer / How To Use Blogger As Hosting For HTML5 Without XML / Unity Game Developer Needed In My Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.