Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Can You Add Paystack Subscription Option To An Already Made PHP Script? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Add Paystack Subscription Option To An Already Made PHP Script? (393 Views)

How Do I Add Paystack Form In My Website / Build A Subscription Based Website Using Paystack Subscription API And Asp.net / Edit My Directory And Booking Script And Add Paystack For Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Add Paystack Subscription Option To An Already Made PHP Script? by Premiumwriter: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hi

I recently bought a website script from a developer.

The script is for a website that allows for subscription. Buyers can either choose to make a one time payment or subscription for weekly or monthly payments.

The script comes with various options of payment including paystack.

Unfortunately, the paystack option is only available for buying points which can then be used for one time payment. But not for subscription.

Only stripe is available for subscription and as you know, stripe is not available in Nigeria.

So I'm looking for a developer that can add paystack subscription model.

Please if you can do this, kindly quote this thread with your price.
Re: Can You Add Paystack Subscription Option To An Already Made PHP Script? by etoluw: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Hi

The script is for a website that allows for subscription. Buyers can either choose to make a one time payment or subscription for weekly or monthly payments.

Unfortunately, the paystack option is only available for buying points which can then be used for one time payment. But not for subscription.

Only stripe is available for subscription and as you know, stripe is not available in Nigeria.

I can help you fix it

whatsapp 0915_271_5235
Re: Can You Add Paystack Subscription Option To An Already Made PHP Script? by Karleb(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Hi

Paystack supports subscription (re occurring plans). No need to worry. Continue with paystack.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Search For A Phrase On Nairaland / A Collection Of Simple Python Mini Projects To Enhance Your Python Skills / 7 Qualities That Make A Great B2B Saas Product Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.