Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Just Want To Be Free... The Poor Man Wailed And Hollered! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Just Want To Be Free... The Poor Man Wailed And Hollered! (313 Views)

Read For Free - The Story Of Ene – Title ”the Light” / Cultism Why? She Wailed And Asked! / Dear Poor Man... That Rich Man Is Not Better Than You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Be Free... The Poor Man Wailed And Hollered! by shontellybee(f): 7:45am On May 03, 2018
When I stared out of the window.in a split, I could view the world from my own imaginations.for I cried the silent cries of redemption by the way I looked at the passerbys that I saw, and the way I shouted at my own caged self in a cell.
In it, I saw the privileged come out of their glass cars, all dressed up rich and expensive. I saw the common walk up to them to beg for alms just to feed for the day,and I.... Click to read up this piece and stay inspired!
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/05/i-just-want-to-be-free-poor-man-wailed.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I WRITE- A Poem By Avatarmode / The Blind Alley - Episode 3 / I Don't Think Anyone Can Sell Books Without Being A Nomad - Femi Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.