Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Cultism Why? She Wailed And Asked! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cultism Why? She Wailed And Asked! (621 Views)

I Just Want To Be Free... The Poor Man Wailed And Hollered! / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultism Why? She Wailed And Asked! by shontellybee(f): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Worse than the cry for redemption,a dead brothers sister wailed... Oh my blood!, oh my brother! Who had you laid? What have you done to deserve such a fate?, battered and butchered up like a cow's feet.
Oh my brother! She called out again rhetorically and danced, with eyes as red as palm oil, and tears that gushed out like rain, her bitterness ranged. But I warned you......click below!
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/04/cultism-whyshe-wailed-and-asked.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Hustling Dope In The Street! / Site For Submitting Articles : Tisfoundation.net / Unfinished Stories!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.