Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Amara Said I Said......am Just Tired Of Girlfriends Ehhhhhh! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amara Said I Said......am Just Tired Of Girlfriends Ehhhhhh! (377 Views)

AMARA: A SHORT STORY BY JESSICA DURU / What If I Said I Love You? / Amara: The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amara Said I Said......am Just Tired Of Girlfriends Ehhhhhh! by shontellybee(f): 8:52am On May 03, 2018
I was just there o,jejely sitting on my own when some group of girls walked up to me and said that"amara said that,i said something about them. And they only came to inform me that, they have heard what Amara said I said.and they walked away in unison"Chaiiiiiii.... Funke!!!! This one weak me o, make I no lie. The worst thing is that sef, Amara didn't tell them what she said before i....click to read up this hulacay piece!
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/05/am-just-tired-of-girlfriends-and-gossips.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tea or coffee? / Feelings / Book Promo: H Plus Community Is Giving Away 10 Free Playboy Handbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.