Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (27402 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2018
A strategic team member of the #BringBackOurGirls movement, Bukky Shonibare, has raised alarm after her driver was arrested and has been detained by Abuja police for 5 days now over a prostitute's claim that he looks like a man that robbed her.

According to Bukky, her driver Darlington has been locked up since Saturday night.

A prostitute had, out of the blues, accused Darlington of looking like a man that robbed her of her phone and bag two months ago. An Abuja Deputy Chief Officer (DCO) got involved and locked up Darlington even though he had no evidence to prove he was the man that robbed the prostitute.

The DCO has refused to release Darlington on bail but has asked Bukky to find something and sort out the prostitute.

Read the sad story below:

From exam hall to police station!

A sex worker called police on my driver saying he looks like the man that robbed her at about 3am on 4th March. He's been locked up since Saturday night. The lady has refused to come to the station and stopped picking her calls. She claimed...

..the person used a knife to cut her while robbing her of her phone and bag. That she bit the person and also cut the person with the knife causing injury on him; and that was how she escaped. My driver's body has been checked, no scar of such. He's been weeping like a child.

My driver explained how tens of 'ashawos' gathered on him; and how once the screaming started, no one could hear his side until the police came.

I'm fagged out, sleepy, and hungry; but sitting here for some hours is nothing but more lessons about life, and us!

Still waiting...

Suffice to mention that the prostitute never reported to the police when she claimed she was robbed on 4th March. She also said the man that robbed her was taking her to his house in Lugbe on a night service agreement for N10,000.

My driver doesn't live in Lugbe!

And, I'm just thinking... so there are men that patronize prostitutes? N10k a night?

I just left the station (10.05pm) since afternoon, but not with my driver. He's now been in the cell for 4 nights!

Police went to search his house today and nothing was found. They went with the prostitute, who came with another prostitute colleague of hers.

Drama ensued...

The prostitute claimed the house may not be his. The IPO went to neighbours who confirmed he's been living there with his younger brother for some time. IPO has been professional, I must say.

Now the prostitute claims the bouncer who negotiated the 'night deal' can identify him.

Surprisingly, police said because it's an armed robbery case, they would still need to investigate before releasing him. Hence, they'd visit the club tomorrow.

Note, however, that because the prostitutes work collaboratively with the bouncers, they work together to say it's him.

Then I raised the issue of his continuous detention. The DCO just snapped back, raising his voice, that fundamental rights doesn't work there o. The same DCO was literally helping the prostitute complete her sentence; but would carry a look of disbelief anytime my driver speaks.

He said Uber drivers are like that and that he watched a documentary on CNN today on sexual assault committed by Uber drivers in the US. To him, that means my driver may be guilty.

He later came to me and asked that we should find a way to manage and settle with the prostitute.

All efforts to secure bail was blocked by the DCO.

When we left the DPO's office, the prostitutes were waiting at the reception. I offered to go drop them. Then DCO came and said he'd drop them.

Well, the DCO drove out of the station with the two prostitutes in his car tonight!

I have escalated the issue to a top-ranking police officer today, who has asked that I let him know when I'm going there tomorrow.

I'm back home from the station. I waited a long time.

Darlington was not released today. Day 5 in the cell.

The DPO is now leading the issue. He wasn't pleased the prostitutes didn't come today, and the DCO did not go to the club to interrogate the bouncers as agreed yesterday.

The DPO called the DCO who claimed he was unable to perform the agreed investigations today because he had to attend a meeting. (I wonder why the tasks were not delegated).

DPO then instructed the DCO to ask the prostitutes to come tomorrow with the bouncers, latest 12noon.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-raises-alarm-over-driver-arrested-detained-abuja-police-over-prostitute/

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Evablizin(f): 9:08am On May 03, 2018
shocked

Most prostitutes' conscience is dead.

The DPO and DCO might be having free sex as bribe with the prostitutes. Mr Driver God will fight for you as long as you're innocent.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by IamD18: 9:10am On May 03, 2018
The rate in which ladies hide under the shield of physical abuse to get innocent men in trouble these days is alarming and annoying embarassed

Which on is arresting a man with no concrete evidence because he Looks like the person that robbed you undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nobody: 9:11am On May 03, 2018
more

lalasticlala

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by nifemi25(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2018
Aunty bukky don't be surprised when you found out that those prostitute are the girlfriend of that DCO.

12 Likes

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nobody: 9:20am On May 03, 2018
Detaining without evidence, the DCO is mad and high on weed. The guy should go find a good lawyer and sue the police force, and claim damages.

12 Likes

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Pierohandsome: 10:02am On May 03, 2018
Madam why crying on social media, u mean u cannot get a lawyer for ur driver for almst a week?

If u truly care abt him then get him a lawyer and charge the DCO for human right violation

18 Likes

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Giddymoney(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2018
Naija police wey no get Joy, sharp sharp dem don arrest you
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:49am On May 03, 2018
This is seriously serious .
How can the police be as useless as This?
Me watching ID channel on cable for some days now makes me wanna slap these kinds policemen, UNPROFESSIONAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by miracle956: 11:49am On May 03, 2018
nawa ooo
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Most prostitutes conscience are dead.

The DPO and DCO might be having free sex as bribe with the prostitutes. Mr Driver God will fight for you as long as you're innocent.

Most prostitutes' conscience is...

6 Likes

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by millionboi(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2018
Hmmmm

She no know who fvk her again
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by kingthreat(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2018
MAy the prostitute that accused this man wrongly do prostitution till she dies. This curse includes the bouncers and her fellow colleagues that supported her. God bless this woman helping her driver

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by DIKEnaWAR: 11:52am On May 03, 2018
But why Bukky no dey fvck the guy?

After all , konji is doing both of them. Why let him stray near prostitutes when you can serve him?

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Oduwils222(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2018
Corrupt system. The DCO go sha collect one mouth from the stupid oloshow. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by 40ng: 11:54am On May 03, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nobody: 11:56am On May 03, 2018
What does she mean by "so there are men who patronize prostitutes?"

That right there is a gross denigration of the oldest profession in the world. There a reason why sex work is the oldest profession.

Bukky, warn yourself there oh!
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by MVLOX(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2018
Na wa for Naija police.... Collection of clueless idiots
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by calebfm(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2018
after God fear women then after that, the devil.
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by DonMoga(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2018
PERFECT SIMILARITY.
OLOSHO AND EMPTY BARREL

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by lonlytroy(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2018
kingthreat:
MAy the prostitute that accused this man wrongly do prostitution till she dies. This curse includes the bouncers and her fellow colleagues that supported her. God bless this woman helping her driver

Na one mouth dey course and bless. Change ur ways
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2018
lonlytroy:

Na one mouth dey course and bless. Change ur ways

Perhaps when you're accused for something you're innocent of, you'll have no one siding you. Cretinoid

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by enisonfome(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2018
I fink sai prostitutes de mek fine small, but dis modafucker no mek sense at all.
#LazyNigerianYouth
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Charly68: 12:05pm On May 03, 2018
The police officer should be jailed at all cost..
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Adflex1(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2018
Is prostitution legal ? After they finish with this dude let her be arrested for running an illegal business without paying tax grin cool
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nwaohafia1: 12:11pm On May 03, 2018
That DCO wants fame. Give us his full names let's trend him on Social media. Nonsense police officer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 03, 2018
Remimadrid:
Detaining without evidence, the DCO is mad and high on weed. The guy should go find a good lawyer and sue the police force, and claim damages.
exactly
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
But why Bukky no dey fvck the guy?

After all , konji is doing both of them. Why let him stray near prostitutes when you can serve him?
you really are repulsive;must everything be about konji? Did you read to comprehend that this may be an innocent young man falsely accused and may be in danger of a life altering situation? gush, this is so digusting undecided ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by eneye1(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2018
Please, proper investigation should be done.. That was how one useless Abuja Lady walk past me along Cantata bridge in the morning around 5:30 am. I was going out IDU train station to catch up with the first trip.. She didn't say anything oooo. Immediately she saw SARS officers she started shouting I stole her bag. Unknown to me, I saw bike and I asked the bike ma to take me to IDU train station.. The the SARS men followed me and block the bike man and ask me to bring the bad. I explain and realized she was lying they turned back and chased her.They apologized but I was thanking God for delivering me from implication. She might lie that 100k or iPhone the bad

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 03, 2018
eneye1:
Please, proper investigation should be done.. That was how one useless Abuja Lady walk past me along Cantata bridge in the morning around 5:30 am. I was going out IDU train station to catch up with the first trip.. She didn't say anything oooo. Immediately she saw SARS officers she started shouting I stole her bag. Unknown to me, I saw bike and I asked the bike ma to take me to IDU train station.. The the SARS men followed me and block the bike man and ask me to bring the bad. I explain and realized she was lying they turned back and chased her.They apologized but I was thanking God for delivering me from implication. She might lie that 100k or iPhone the bad
like seriously?! Dayuum shocked ...na wa oh! tell me they got her?
Re: Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:29pm On May 03, 2018
nifemi25:
Aunty bukky don't be surprised when you found out that those prostitute are the girlfriend of that DCO.
Just take closer look at that ashaaawo,she look like something in zoo.taaaah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Police Parades Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing The Neighborhood. / Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) / Stephanie Otobo's Sister Accused Of Duping Man, Absconds With His $1300 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.