Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lies I Was Told By My Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lies I Was Told By My Parents (1345 Views)

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies I Was Told By My Parents by loresync: 9:20am On May 03, 2018
Growing up in my house was work cryGrowing up in my house was work . IMAGINE they told me drinking coconut water would make me dull ... and i believed. also, eating head of fish made one dull also
what was the lie told to you and you believed while growing up?
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by jeff1607(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2018
loresync:
Growing up in my house was work cryGrowing up in my house was work . IMAGINE they told me drinking coconut water would make me dull ... and i believed. also, eating head of fish made one dull also
what was the lie told to you and you believed while growing up?

please kwantinue, currently boiling eggs
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by loresync: 6:47am On May 04, 2018
jeff1607:

please kwantinue, currently boiling eggs
THE same that if you eat too much, you would turn to fowl and start laying?
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by jeff1607(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2018
loresync:

THE same that if you eat too much, you would turn to fowl and start laying?

More please
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by chiommy123(f): 10:54am On May 05, 2018
if you sit on top of stones you will become a dwarf. if you swallow Orange seeds it will grow inside your stomach. I heard that outside not from my parents
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by Dyt(f): 11:16am On May 05, 2018
That if a man touched me
I will get pregnant

cry cry cry
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by loresync: 11:27am On May 05, 2018
Dyt:
That if a man touched me
I will get pregnant

cry cry cry
i remember this happened to a girl in my sec sch. she just started crying that "her mom would kill her o. she's pregnant' all because a boy touched her...SMH
§
77 7
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by Diamond23(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2018
Children don’t eat egg,if they do, they will start stealing. Chicken gizzards, laps,waists z for d man nd wife while d leg, neck nd head for d children
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by loresync: 5:13pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
Children don’t eat egg,if they do, they will start stealing. Chicken gizzards, laps,waists z for d man nd wife while d leg, neck nd head for d children
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by loresync: 5:15pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:

YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED
Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by nowpresence(f): 5:43pm On May 05, 2018
if you answer your elder's greeting(even mistakenly) you will be a cripple, my mom always said this. I remember, mistakenly answered the greeting of one elderly woman, I was so scared that I will be crippled in the future. This incident disturbed me till adolescent. I think I was around the age of five then.

if you don't throw your broken tooth(milk) on the roof it will not grow back. I remembered when mine pulled out and got missing, oboy, I find that teeth until I found it, even cry join, lol, I nor wan hear say my teeth nor grown back.

1 Like

Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by Audina: 8:35pm On May 05, 2018
I was told if someone steps on your shadow, you wont grow again.. Choi cheesy as a kid then imagine avoiding someone stepping on my shadow

1 Like

Re: Lies I Was Told By My Parents by loresync: 8:53pm On May 05, 2018
nowpresence:
if you answer your elder's greeting(even mistakenly) you will be a cripple, my mom always said this. I remember, mistakenly answered the greeting of one elderly woman, I was so scared that I will be crippled in the future. This incident disturbed me till adolescent. I think I was around the age of five then.

if you don't throw your broken tooth(milk) on the roof it will not grow back. I remembered when mine pulled out and got missing, oboy, I find that teeth until I found it, even cry join, lol, I nor wan hear say my teeth nor grown back.
Lol. you for just join GAP TOOTH GANG.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Family Maternity Photoshoot (photos) / My Wife Is Not Proud Of Me, She Is Just Too Plain, Too Emotionless- Man Shares M / Urgent Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.