Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos (38050 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:35am On Jan 19, 2019
A clash broke out between a Nigerian husband and his wife recently following series of problems in their marriage. 

It was gathered that the latest fight happened after the man told his wife that he's done with the relationship and she should pack her things and leave his house. 

The young wife called her mother who arrived and joined her daughter to insult her husband. The mother-in-law told the man she would deal with him. 

While the drama was going on, the man claimed the wife was packing his properties including a TV set which he later broke on the floor.

After breaking the Plasma TV , the angry wife rushed and held him in front of those present as she told him to kill her or else she kills him. The young couple were later prevented from fighting themselves.

Some internet users have labelled the man a weak person for allowing his wife's actions while others have argued that it takes a mature mind to do what the man did. 

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-wife-fights-her-husband-after-being-told-to-pack-out-photos.html

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Watch the shocking video HERE

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Thumbs up to the unfortunate gentleman.

Dear Lord,

Please don't give me a wife like "Tonto Dike" and a Mother In-law like "Patience Ozokwor" Abeg.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Swegzfreak: 5:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Where the video
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Tbt,, that man is a gentleman to the core.

The wife's mother should hide her face in shame. I don't want to know what happened sef.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari winkpost=74901644:
Thumbs up to the unfortunate gentleman.

Dear Lord,

Please don't give me a wife like "Tonto Dike" and a Mother In-law like "Patience Ozokwor" Abeg.

Amen!!!

That's if you're a member of the gentleman's *club* o

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by ValCon888: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2019
To all those saying the man is a 'gentleman' or 'weak', he is not. It is the woman that is strong. For having the guts to stand up for her marriage.

He thought he was an unstoppable force not knowing he married an immovable wife.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Orla234:

Amen!!!

That's if you're a member of the gentleman's *club* o

Lol, I have always been a Gentleman cheesy

Good morning Orla.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by madone: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Those that put this on the internet are heartless. This is their private life for God's sake

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by MJBOLT: 6:05am On Jan 19, 2019
after all the fighting,the lady left at last.wetin she gain?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:06am On Jan 19, 2019
madone:
Those that put this on the internet are heartless. This is their private life for God's sake
She and her mother made it Public

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I have always been a Gentleman cheesy

Good morning Orla.

I hear you Sir wink

Good morning Jason. Do have a great day ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Paxie55: 6:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol. Such a skinny man, see how he's begging for his life.
Next time, go and marry someone that's stronger than you.

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Orla234:

I hear you Sir wink

Good morning Jason. Do have a great day ahead.
And you too Orla, don't forget to use an UMBRELLA come February 16th. wink

2 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

Ewu
Lol, you know I won't take any of that Paxie cheesy

Don't push me to start tagging you as one of the numerous Buhari Media Cow's. grin

That's how they comment.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by madone: 6:19am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
She and her mother made it Public
were they the ones snapping and did u ask their opinion to post it here. Will u allow such to be done to ur sister and mum

4 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by chiommy123(f): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2019
You shouldn't judge them at all cos you don't really know what happened but I don't really blame the girls mother I can't quietly watch you dash my daughter some blows in my presence. He should be grateful if he's not seriously wounded

6 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2019
madone:
were they the ones snapping and did u ask their opinion to post it here. Will u allow such to be done to ur sister and mum
Dear madone,

I still appreciate whoever posted this show of shame to us. It is surely an eye opener and a big lessons to intending couples.

As for your question if I will allow such to be done to my sister and mum, YES I WILL. But the truth is, my mum raised us well especially the ladies. So don't expect any of that. grin

5 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Paxie55: 6:26am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you know I won't take any of that Paxie cheesy

Don't push me to start tagging you as one of the numerous Buhari Media Cow's. grin

That's how they comment.
Lolz. Cos you are slim
grin
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Redoil: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Orla234:
Tbt,, that man is a gentleman to the core.

The wife's mother should hide her face in shame. I don't want to know what happened sef.

maybe the man has seen another woman with a tighter vj and he wants the wife to pack out

1 Like

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

Lolz. Cos you are slim
grin
Hand go soon touch you. grin
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Paxie55: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Hand go soon touch you. grin
Lolz
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And you too Orla, don't forget to use an UMBRELLA come February 16th. wink

I tell you Jason, UMBRELLA is the TRUTH... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Olalan(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2019
This is serious.........anybody with a bad marriage or relationship is living a hell on earth
Both mother, husband and wife look irresponsible but how on earth would a guy still say he want to call his mummy to see how his properties are being moved from his own house what a sissy he is, irrespective of the circumstances that led to the failure of the union.
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by aishapmbtoto: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Shameless people
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Redoil:
maybe the man has seen another woman with a tighter vj and he wants the wife to pack out

Hmmmmmm. That's one angle...
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Redoil: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Orla234:

Hmmmmmm. That's one angle...
major reason men change women like cloths, major reason islam allow men to marry dozens of women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:

Ewu

grin
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2019
ValCon888:

To all those saying the man is a 'gentleman' or 'weak', he is not. It is the woman that is strong. For having the guts to stand up for her marriage.

He thought he was an unstoppable force not knowing he married an immovable wife.
Nowhere in the narrative was it stated that she declined packing out. Rather, she resorted to a physical brawl when her husband destroyed the TV set. This doesn't in anyway correlate with her standing up for the marriage. The man's gentlemanliness is expressed in the fact that he didn't hit his wife who was hurling insults and trying to engage in a physical brawl with him.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2019
angry

Flat heads and penchant for self-disgrace.... angry

The pretty damsel shouldn't have married the chest-beater.

PS - i was close to the scene cool
Re: Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Olalan:
This is serious.........anybody with a bad marriage or relationship is living a hell on earth
Both mother, husband and wife look irresponsible but how on earth would a guy still say he want to call his mummy to see how his properties are being moved from his own house what a sissy he is, irrespective of the circumstances that led to the failure of the union.
Lol read the narrative again, second paragraph.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Entire Family Members Dead In Abia (Photo) / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.