Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,478 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Opportunities And Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunities And Investments (789 Views)

JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in / I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities And Investments by nobodysmanrob(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2018
Someone said that the word 'poor' is an acronym meaning Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
Opportunities to make money comes to everyone daily. Some may get more based on their environment.
But the ability to recognise these opportunities and take action is what seperates the wealthy from
others.
The NGN Fund opportunity is still quite fresh and those who take action faster will be at the top.
All you need is N2000 and 2 people who will recognise the opportunity and take it.
Check my signature to register
Re: Opportunities And Investments by favourabl: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Nigeria Scammer - Naija Ripper Exposed / The New Goldmine In Nigeria / Japaul Doubles Price In Bull Run As Predicted, Sunu Assurance To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.