Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Lagerback To Eagles: I’m Looking Forward To Seeing You In Russia, Prepare Well - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagerback To Eagles: I’m Looking Forward To Seeing You In Russia, Prepare Well (576 Views)

Vid:Nigerians Slam Ghana over Horrible Air Stairs Given To Eagles As The Arrive / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagerback To Eagles: I’m Looking Forward To Seeing You In Russia, Prepare Well by solbase10(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2018
Former Super Eagles head coach, Lars Lagerback, says he is looking forward to seeing the Super Eagles doing well at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, reports [url]Completesportsnigeria.com[/url].

Lagerback coached Nigeria to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa where the team failed to qualify from their group that had Argentina, Korea and Greece.

In a 45-second video posted on Twitter through the handle of the media officer of the Super Eagles, Toyin Ibitoye, Lager back who is currently the Norwegian national team coach advised the three time African Champions, Nigeria to prepare well for the 2018 FIFA World Cup

“I just want to wish you all the best at the World Cup coming up in Russia,” Lagerback said in the video posted by Ibitoye on Twitter.

“I have so good memories during my time with the Nigerian team and the fans. So I hope you can prepare well and I really look forward to seeing you play in Russia even if I will probably be in Sweden watching the games on TV.”

The former Iceland manager also sent a goodwill message to the team administrator, Dayo Enebi.

“I also want to send a good luck message to my colleague and the team secretary, Dayo, I know you will make it, keep going.”

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/lagerback-to-eagles-im-looking-forward-to-seeing-you-in-russia-prepare-well/

Re: Lagerback To Eagles: I’m Looking Forward To Seeing You In Russia, Prepare Well by KevMitnick: 3:36pm On May 03, 2018
Lars Lager Beer. We look forward to seeing you too
Re: Lagerback To Eagles: I’m Looking Forward To Seeing You In Russia, Prepare Well by Kalapizim(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2018
i hope you sent tips on beating iceland too.
Re: Lagerback To Eagles: I’m Looking Forward To Seeing You In Russia, Prepare Well by Betdey: 5:33pm On May 03, 2018
Want to win Big?

Bet on our live games! Poker & Wheel Of Fortune

Click here to play ➡️ http://www.betdey.com/betgames

Re: Lagerback To Eagles: I’m Looking Forward To Seeing You In Russia, Prepare Well by MrBONE2(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2018
Enough LagerBear for the Super Eagles grin

(1) (Reply)

List Your 6 Best Football Players In The World / Onazi: I’m Not Fighting With Mikel; Our Team Must Improve / Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba, Did Not Collapse- DTSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.