Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife (898 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by engrkaz(m): 5:06am On May 04, 2018
One Mr Ajakanri Afeez, the Jagun-Luyepo of Epe Land, in Lagos a chronic polygamist and a serial wife beater did this to one of his wives.

cc Lalasticlala

Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by Mutemenot(m): 5:14am On May 04, 2018
He judged her facial look sad
Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by engrkaz(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
He judged her facial look sad
The guy na disgrace o. See as poverty dey show for d woman face, and d bros soft like today bread..
Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by Nobody: 5:47am On May 04, 2018
High Chief indeed. With his #200 eyepiece.
Got no respect for people who batter the weaker one.
Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by pyyxxaro: 6:04am On May 04, 2018
See e head like Shina Peters own undecided
Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by braimeddy: 6:04am On May 04, 2018
He did this to his wife but you never told us what she did to deserve this kind of treatment. What if he caught her sleeping with his driver?

2 Likes

Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by Nobody: 6:19am On May 04, 2018
braimeddy:
He did this to his wife but you never told us what she did to deserve this kind of treatment. What if he caught her sleeping with his driver?

There's no excuse for this! No one deserves this kind of treatment in a union.

If she did that, why not send her packing?

2 Likes

Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by engrkaz(m): 6:22am On May 04, 2018
braimeddy:
the guy named serial wife beater. Would u have done same, if u caught ur wife cheating?
Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by pointblank247(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2018
A High chief is always High on something, tramadol, weed or even petrol. So do you really blame him,
Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by Mutemenot(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2018
engrkaz:
The guy na disgrace o. See as poverty dey show for d woman face, and d bros soft like today bread..
But a woman of that age expecting his man to put her in order is a disgrace.
Re: See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife by coolcatty: 9:50am On May 04, 2018
braimeddy:

Nawaoh for u

No woman deserves this no matter what.....he should have just divorced her than battering her.

The man no try.....this is not right abeg

(1) (Reply)

Feminist request UK company change It product because It has "Man " / 10 Strange Baby Features: A Suprise For Every New Mum / Birth Certificate From National Population Commission (npc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.