Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (98715 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Black Snake In My WC / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Can You Imagine What My WIFE Did To Me. What An Expensive Joke!. SNAKE In My WC!

[i]SEE WHAT MY WIFE DID 2ME... cry cry cry cry

Shockingly, this happens to be my First Topic as I have never had this kind of close surprise/shock in a Long while.

Can you Imagine! I woke up early hours of JULY 9th to use the lavatory, only for me to develop goose pimples and palpitations. A ROCK python Right inside the WC...

The annoying thing was that, I still had blurred vision since it was 6am, so it was difficult for me to delineate it. I was already prepared for RACE when my Wife started laughing.

I was like what..?. But she kept laughing.
The only word she uttered was " A Bigger Rock Python awaits me on my Birthday.

Could you believe, She put this Snake in our Water Cistern when she knew I will be using the lavatory in the Morning..

I may not near my apartment on my Birthday, because my Wife can be so dramatic. Highly unpredictable.

Ohhh! God, what a Woman..!
Now, I understand the reason my mother in Law charged me to have all the emergency alert numbers handy.

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by DavidEsq(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Small play, OP don cut chain grin grin grin

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by wisethoughts(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2020
What? Is that a real python? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
DavidEsq:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Small play, OP don cut chain grin grin grin
U dey Laugh.... grin grin grin
No Worry naaa
You needed to have seen me that very moment.
I was fixated to the earth because I was almost close and never expected it.
This one is beyond rhetorics or play....

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Callertunez: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2020
dead or alive
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's relationship with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.

MODIFIED: Spiritually, a Woman and Snake symbolize good things like fertility, wisdom, health, etc.

845 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Rather than the frightening sight of the snake, you should be more concerned of your wife's conversation with the snake.

A combination of woman and snake has caused man's downfall, something which is recorded since the beginning of history.
grin grin grin grin grin.
I just have to plan her too.
But I really need something weird..
Octopus preferably..!!
Or what do you suggest..?

46 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by DavidEsq(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

U dey Laugh.... grin grin grin
No Worry naaa
You needed to have seen me that very moment.
I was fixated to the earth because I was almost close and never expected it.
This one is beyond rhetorics or play....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
The cistern is sparkling

grin

265 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
The cistern is sparkling

grin
Thank u. Neat Apartments give me orgasm. And I do the cleaning myself.
I wouldn't like a situation where, I will be running Helter-Skelter when visitors or friends storm my apartment unannounced.
I always want to be confident asking someone to assist me in getting something from my house.

494 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Thank u. Neat Apartments given me orgasm. And I do the cleaning myself.
I wouldn't like a situation where, I will be running Helter-Skelter when visitors or friends storm my apartment unannounced.
I always want to be confident asking someone to assist me in getting something from my house.

You're doing well.

358 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Ginaz(f): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Awwww you guys are so fun!! More marriage life to you dears! smiley

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

You're doing well.
Yes .
She's very hardworking and focused.
I can't imagine her doing that as well.
I clean the Apartment and get it fixed and habitable.
Sometimes I cook too before leaving the house.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by APOPTOSIS: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ginaz:
Awwww you guys are so fun!! More marriage life to you dears! smiley
I knew my Wife is capable of such.
The Last time she brought a HALLOWEEN WIG home without my notice.
Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin
I have started planning her as well.

444 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by dumininu01(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Octopus preferably..!!
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by ModestGal(f): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wow, your wife is very playful. I like that, what a lovely wife.

Though no one dares play with me with that animal, I hate it very much and I even hate people calling its name around me, thats why I do not like lalasticla.la posts,it must contain **the animal (sorry, I can't type the name out,I'm that scary of it)
Even this post, I had to close my eyes to make sure I read only the words and not see the picture attached. Who else do that?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Ginaz(f): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I knew my Wife is capable of such.
The Last time she brought a HALLOWEEN WIG home without my notice.
Could you imagine that she waited for us to sleep then she wore it around midnight to join me in bed.
While cuddling and facing her in sleep, I suddenly woke up in the morning only to realize an Ugly looking creature wrapped in my Arms.
I almost convulsed. cry cry cry cry

Honestly Speaking, I nearly attacked her not knowing that my wife wore the ugly creature. grin grin grin grin grin
I have started planning her as well.

Well I think I have a plan*wink wink*

Why not wear a black gown, hide in a shadowy place without her knowledge and creep up on her ? That would give her a fright ! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Fidelismaria: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
lol

fun couple

17 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Blackpearlous(f): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
I think your wife is cool and at the same time crazy

46 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by lammylam(f): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Now this is cute! But the snake part is creepy! Happy couple

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Clinghton: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
There is a relationship with snake among them.

12 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by bukatyne(f): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Clinghton:
There is a relationship with snake among them.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Some people are very very naughty E. G. OP's wife.

8 Likes

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Sunnycliff(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
You should be observant these days.

Expensive joke by Wify tho

1 Like

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Slawormir: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

APOPTOSIS:

Octopus preferably..!!

Ogbeni use a flying cockroaches if possible
Girls fear cockroach die especially the flying one

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Nigerianleleyi0: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
God�

If not for the sacrifices of your mother's Grand father during his time

An extra hole would have been added onto you

Only God knows if it would have been before your asshole or directly beside it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by Amspecial: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by tillaman(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oh shiiit
Re: Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? by tunjilomo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lalasticlala's sister

42 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.