Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other (1329 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by Bhelamblog(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2018
If theres any other things to confirm that Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are banging then this will do well, Just few hours ago the the duo were allegedly spotted stepping out together for launch, And now this morning to add more salt to the wounded Rumor, they just unfollowed each other, a little ride with my Porsche on Tiwa Savage's page shows that she has Unfollowed Wizkid's ex girlfriend Tania Omotayo on Instagram, And she did same .. Tania even went as far as making cryptic post on her Story..

As you know these two were besties, Tania even attended Tiwa's Babyshower when she was pregnant, they went to all the shows together, and now this?.. It means that something is fishy down there, And trust me, will get to it, stay put.

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/tiwa-savage-spark-more-dating-rumor.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by Luminee(f): 8:35am On May 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by Bhelamblog(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by nNEOo(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2018
It normal nah,the next girl has unfollow her on trapkat.

Dear mods,
Stop pulling Nigeria down with these trash.

Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by Poocelebs: 8:58am On May 04, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by Nobody: 8:59am On May 04, 2018
Am i the only one that do not give a fork?

1 Like

Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by axcer: 8:59am On May 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by itspzpics(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2018
kilokanmi
Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by Bhelamblog(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Rumored Romance: Wizkid Ex Tania Blast Tiwa Savage As they Unfollow Each Other by chuckdee4(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Am i the only one that do not give a fork?

Bros bring that your Limca make we drink jare

(1) (Reply)

Must See: Don Jazzy Reveals The Size Of His Dick / Femi Falana Backs Son, Falz Over Controversial Video / Wizkid To Perform At Opening Of Russia 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.