Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD (1009 Views)

One Male Gsd Puppy Available For SALE!!! / Another Fresh Chubby Female Slant Back Gsd Puppy Now Available For Sale... / Mixed (rot And Gsd) Puppy For Sale (3mths) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2018
8weeks GSD puppy 4sale @ give away price, fully vaccinated and dewormed
Temperament: aggressive
Sex: female
Price: 20000
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by Nobody: 11:17am On May 04, 2018
Available

Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by Faccouk(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2018
Post more photos of your GSD
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 04, 2018
SOLD!SOLD!! SOLD!!![b][/b]
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by phunkypalace(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2018
Alexbox:
8weeks GSD puppy 4sale @ give away price, fully vaccinated and dewormed
Temperament: aggressive
Sex: female
Price: 20000

This is a mutt, not a GSD.
I pity the person that bought it
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by phunkypalace(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2018
Compare to this

Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by vincentjk(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2018
phunkypalace:
Compare to this

Why will you pitty the person that will buy it or rather why comparing his pup to yours??

He puts his pup up for sale for 20k will you sale yours for that price?

Nobody complained not even the person that bought it but you

1 Like

Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by kushlord: 5:08pm On May 05, 2018
phunkypalace:

This is a mutt, not a GSD.
I pity the person that bought it

ahan y?? is the dog not worth the price dogs are pet no matter what they being used for these days, if the owner is ok with it then all is well, if everybody could afford a ddr what is going to be the faith of every other gsd n local dogs

1 Like

Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by phunkypalace(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2018
vincentjk:

Why will you pitty the person that will buy it or rather why comparing his pup to yours??

He puts his pup up for sale for 20k will you sale yours for that price?

Nobody complained not even the person that bought it but you

You know why I'm complaining??....I'm complaining because the person that sold the puppy to the buyer will never tell him or her not use the dog for breeding. And the ignorant buyer too thinking he's got a GSD, will try and ude this dog for breeding. This is what caused the bastardizing of the precious breed called GSD in Nigeria. A GSD federation will be starting soon In Nigeria and I am part of the people who has committed themselves to create public awareness about the GSD. People should stop calling a mutt a GSD. This pup is even below the breed standard of a GSD according to FCI. I'll attach so you can see. When we kick start, mutts like this will never be registered.

1 Like

Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by durubrian(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2018
phunkypalace:

You know why I'm complaining??....I'm complaining because the person that sold the puppy to the buyer will never tell him or her not use the dog for breeding. And the ignorant buyer too thinking he's got a GSD, will try and ude this dog for breeding. This is what caused the bastardizing of the precious breed called GSD in Nigeria. A GSD federation will be starting soon In Nigeria and I am part of the people who has committed themselves to create public awareness about the GSD. People should stop calling a mutt a GSD. This pup is even below the breed standard of a GSD according to FCI. I'll attach so you can see. When we kick start, mutts like this will never be registered.

who una registration help? Who will recognise you guys?
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by kushlord: 6:51am On May 06, 2018
phunkypalace:

are you guys going to sieze all mutts, n gsd crossbreeds?? cuz if not d registration don't count, u kno a pure gsd would go btwn 120k n 180k.. anybody ready to spend that amount would def know d purity of what they are paying for regardless of registration.. if he wants to breed it let him na, d people dat can afford d pups will.. like i said they are all pets n it's not bad to have a crossbreed or bad breed if you cant get a pure, dogs grow to be more than just an animal, they part of the family...
i used to, n i still am against crossbreeding but iv come to learn there's a loving home for every dog out there so why bother myself??

1 Like

Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by phunkypalace(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2018
durubrian:

who una registration help? Who will recognise you guys?

If SABBS can recognize some top quality Boerboels in Nigeria and their dedicated Breeders, I'm so sure we will be recognized. We are also dedicated breeders in the line of GSD, don't worry....I'll update you.
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by phunkypalace(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2018
kushlord:

are you guys going to sieze all mutts, n gsd crossbreeds?? cuz if not d registration don't count, u kno a pure gsd would go btwn 120k n 180k.. anybody ready to spend that amount would def know d purity of what they are paying for regardless of registration.. if he wants to breed it let him na, d people dat can afford d pups will.. like i said they are all pets n it's not bad to have a crossbreed or bad breed if you cant get a pure, dogs grow to be more than just an animal, they part of the family...
i used to, n i still am against crossbreeding but iv come to learn there's a loving home for every dog out there so why bother myself??

Can you tell your last line to FCI??
Will they even be ready to hear you out that you supporting bastardizing the breed standard of a dog. You've just said one of those reasons why we haven't been able to discipline ourselves and also to change towards our breeding ethics and standard in Nigeria.
When you see a good dog or let me say a pure bred dog you fall in love with it, you like it and can't compare it to any other that doesn't match it. But Nigerians are not ready to change but they want a change. Orientation is the key in this thing, it's so unfortunate that Adoption has not started in Nigeria, that would have been a good alternative for those that can't afford the quality but would love to have them.

If you're familiar with Boerboel appraisal, the judges tell you one thing, if your dog doesn't meet up, don't breed with it....just use as a pet.

Now tell me how many Nigerians would love to adhere to that fact??
Are they not just breeding because they wanna make money?
See bro, let's call a spade a spade, if ee don't do the right thing now, when are we gonna start doing it?
I'm not saying they can't have cross bred dogs as pets, but they should stop using them to breed, cause that's the main reason people buy dogs this days. I'm not saying money is not part of why I'm breeding too, but as long as i have good stocks and I'm even ready to make them better by introducing line breeding or adding other quality stocks for the betterment of the breed standard, then one day my effort would pay off.
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by kushlord: 2:37pm On May 06, 2018
true
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by kushlord: 2:52pm On May 06, 2018
phunkypalace:

Can you tell your last line to FCI??
Will they even be ready to hear you out that you supporting bastardizing the breed standard of a dog. You've just said one of those reasons why we haven't been able to discipline ourselves and also to change towards our breeding ethics and standard in Nigeria.
When you see a good dog or let me say a pure bred dog you fall in love with it, you like it and can't compare it to any other that doesn't match it. But Nigerians are not ready to change but they want a change. Orientation is the key in this thing, it's so unfortunate that Adoption has not started in Nigeria, that would have been a good alternative for those that can't afford the quality but would love to have them.

If you're familiar with Boerboel appraisal, the judges tell you one thing, if your dog doesn't meet up, don't breed with it....just use as a pet.

Now tell me how many Nigerians would love to adhere to that fact??
Are they not just breeding because they wanna make money?
See bro, let's call a spade a spade, if ee don't do the right thing now, when are we gonna start doing it?
I'm not saying they can't have cross bred dogs as pets, but they should stop using them to breed, cause that's the main reason people buy dogs this days. I'm not saying money is not part of why I'm breeding too, but as long as i have good stocks and I'm even ready to make them better by introducing line breeding or adding other quality stocks for the betterment of the breed standard, then one day my effort would pay off.

am not in support of cross breeding... am no breeder myself but i sell for people for a cut.. i dont sell crossed breeds or breeds not facing towards a direct line... it dosnt mean i think crossbreeds deserve less careing from owners.. in naija we dont use dog licence, we dont pay tax on dogs, if we did am sure pple wouldn't kill a dog for food and boast about it... the only way to eradicate crossing is by giving licence to specific kennels to cross only for work purposes... any unlicensed kennel or individual caught crossing would pay the selling price of the dogs per /pup so each pup could have a working dog licence, dats total loss for d breeder n hence eould quit d act.... to me tho...
i love all breeds tbh, apart from that tiny one looking like horse poop... I've gone a long way with dogs n i bliv erry human should own 1.. but its according to wat they can afford n wat they fancy, it don't have to be about dogwalks n competition.. no b everything suppose b show off...
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by Eveezy(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2018
True talk abt all dis stuffs Na story Sha, cos despite how much we try, there will always be backyard breeders
Re: GSD Puppy SOLDDDDD by kushlord: 6:47pm On May 06, 2018
Eveezy:
True talk abt all dis stuffs Na story Sha, cos despite how much we try, there will always be backyard breeders

exactly the point i was tring to make eairler wen he mis quoted me... i was always against crossed dogs... One evening i was admiring an elderly man just playing with his gsd/local dog puppy, should b around 2-3months old, cant remember d year, dis tiny dog wasn't like any playful pup, it growled at every other person that tried to join the fun, dis tiny dog was actually protective of the man ooh.. at it's young age, den i remembered my ekuke dat died 2004, (indoor dog) was just like dat.. we always hid d dog before visitors step in cuz if d dog see any unfamiliar face he go jus run mad for hours... that man n his pup destroyed my personal view of crossbreeds, he knew it was german ekuke n yet he bought it n always showed off.. crossbreeding isn't right, we can only try to discourage d act but as long as there are doglovers that'll do anything to get that wack breed den leave matter... i dont kno about abuja ooh buh as long as lagos is concerned you dont have to support it, u just have to leave with it.... am against d act gan, buh its a lost cause, naija get plenty wahala to deal with and intop of that my president talk say i lazy... y na person dog i wan dey reason??

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrasing Moment Of My Life (with Dogs). See Reactions. / The Biggest Dog In The World / Help My Pup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.