Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Biggest Dog In The World - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Biggest Dog In The World (1009 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Dog In The World by fedrick901(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2019
The question of "The Biggest Dog in the World" has been asked countless times. To eliminate the need for constant curiosity, I will give you a direct answer.

Great Dane

There is no doubt that the great Dane still remains the biggest dog breeds in the world. They are huge and can be very friendly, patient, and dependable. Though, not the heaviest, they are the tallest dog breed with an average size of a full grown Great Dane to be between 28 to 30 inches in height.

In fact, the largest Great Dane in recorded history was a dog named Zeus who reached the height of 44 inches tall. Great Danes’ are a crossbreed between Irish wolfhounds and English mastiffs and weight between 100 to 120 pounds when fully grown. They have a powerful yet medium sleek musculature.

More on the List of biggest dog in the world=> https://porumba.com/17-biggest-dogs-in-the-world/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Flogged Seven Chickens To Death / Just one kitten left (female) sold out / Help My Pup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.