Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True? (10681 Views)

World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) / Alaafin Told Us His Forefathers Were Calling Him Two Weeks Ago - Aide / Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True? by handsomenonny(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
Some Yoruba women who got married to Ngwa people in Abia state narrated how they escaped death after their hisbands took them to their individual villages to see their husbands' families.

These women came back to Lagos with almost all their children left behind in Abia state.

The experiences of these women all took place in Abia state which point to the existence of cannibalism in that part of the country.

The question is - Is cannibalism still taking place among NGWA people of Abia state?

cause some people also told their stories how they set trap for vistors, a very hot hole covered with mat or grass n i got some pics on how is been set.

so nairalanders i want to hear ur stories about ngwa people of today

Re: History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2018
First of all, judging by the feet at the base of the photos taken, I'd say that's barely a hole to fit a fully grown human.

Now to the main issue, I have heard stories, here in Lagos, since I was a kid, that some people from the east are active cannibals. I heard they even lay ambush on the expressway and kidnap people to eat later. I also heard they go to regular markets to buy human meat as the butchers mask along with regular animal-meat selling butchers. I am not sure how true these stories are.

What I'm sure of is that every tribe on the planet has a history of cannibalism.
Re: History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True? by MetaPhysical: 11:13pm On May 04, 2018
Earthbound:
First of all, judging by the feet at the base of the photos taken, I'd say that's barely a hole to fit a fully grown human.

Now to the main issue, I have heard stories, here in Lagos, since I was a kid, that some people from the east are active cannibals. I heard they even lay ambush on the expressway and kidnap people to eat later. I also heard they go to regular markets to buy human meat as the butchers mask along with regular animal-meat selling butchers. I am not sure how true these stories are.

What I'm sure of is that every tribe on the planet has a history of cannibalism.

@bold, not true.

There is sacred ritual involving the organs of a predecessor King as practiced by Yoruba Royals in ancient times. Yoruba Race has never practiced cannibalism.

(1) (Reply)

What Is So Special About D Gizzard Of The Chicken In Igbo Land. / The Norm Is Not Always Normal / What Is The Percent Of Non-hausa Speaking Fulanis That Only Speak Fulfulde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.