Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening (1191 Views)

Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by tiwaz(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2018
As tweeted On Their Official Twitter Page.

Dear Applicants, Go back to the Recruitment Portal to check the List of Successful Candidates for the Physical and Credential Screening while you wait patiently for the sms and letter for your schedule of screening. Good luck

See How To Check If You Are Selected HERE>>>http://www.ngyab.com/2018/05/full-list-of-2018-successful-candidates-for-nigeria-police-recruitment-npa-physical-screening/

cc: Ishilove, Lalalsticlala

Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by marvdon200(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2018
have not gotten yet ooo
Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by kabanayol9(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2018
I am expecting the sms for someone too.
Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 04, 2018
When did they start this application abeg embarassed
Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by franashi(f): 9:22am On May 05, 2018
kabanayol9:
I am expecting the sms for someone too.
please have you gotten it because I am yet to get mine
Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by kabanayol9(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2018
franashi:
No up till this moment I am typing, the person hasn't gotten the sms and they ask you guys to come with it on Monday.
Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by kabanayol9(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2018
franashi:
The person has gotten it, I hope you have too?
Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by tilope1991(f): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2018
kabanayol9:

The person has gotten it, I hope you have too?
Pls is d final list out and wen is d training starting
Re: Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening by kabanayol9(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2018
tilope1991:
Pls is d final list out and wen is d training starting
No, I don't have any idea about that now, maybe later.

(1) (Reply)

Sobic Microfinance Vacancies / This NGO Needs Adhoc Staff In 10 States / Nigerian Custom Service Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.