Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts (54291 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by viceddy95(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2018
Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check-Points

The Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army yesterday paraded 36 armed herdsmen who were intercepted by troops of the 117 Guards Battalion Keffi along the Abuja-Keffi road on Sunday.
Another group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the Abuja airport.

The 36 herdsmen were arrested by troops at the Keffi check point at about 4:30 pm Sunday in a Diana Truck and a Toyota Camry Salon car, the spokesman of the brigade, Captain Bashir Jajira, told newsmen yesterday.

He said during interrogation by troops at the check point, they said they were going to Nasarawa LGA of Nasarawa State. Jajira said after a thorough check of the vehicles, the troops discovered one pump action gun, 19 cartridges of dane guns, 118 cartridges of ammo, 28 cutlasses, three jack-knives, 14 sticks, seven torches, assorted charms and hard drugs.

He also said the other group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the airport in the Gwagwalada area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
He said items recovered from them include 26 cartridge dane guns and 49 cutlasses and knives. Jajira added that all the suspects claimed to be on the lookout for cattle rustlers who stole their cows. Captain Jajira said the suspects would be handed over to the police for further investigation.

The Commander, Guards Brigade, Brigadier General Musa Yusuf, told newsmen that the arrests showed the determination of the brigade to rid the Federal Capital Territory of any criminal activity.

Daily Trust.

2 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari said they don't carry guns

So.these must be OPC members

Stupid government

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by viceddy95(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2018
More

5 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Chizuru01(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2018
They didn't folleow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to non Hausa dominated Middlebelt states but they decided to go to Nasarawa dominated by Hausa, that is why they were captured wink

Read what this guy I quoted has to say. I made this type of comment on that mosque bombing topic but Mynd44 quickly deleted it , Thanks to God another person is seeing it also

OkekeChristian:

I would appreciate it if you could quote my response on front page, so that people will be wiser.

As soon as I read that Trump expressed disappointment with the intentional attempted obliteration of the Southerners by the Islamic agenda of this government, I said to my friend, "just watch, very soon, they would do something to prove that it wasn't just Christians that were being killed."

Sure enough, barely 12 hours after that prediction, the news of the Mubi blast was everywhere. I just laughed, not out of a lack of sympathy for the dead and bereaved, but at the attempt at foolery by illiterates on the educated.

Sorry I removed some things

193 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by OhiOfIhima: 3:37pm On May 04, 2018
They should deal with severely because they have chose to tore the path of crime... No peace for Herdmen n their sponsors until they denounced their evil agenda.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by OhiOfIhima: 3:39pm On May 04, 2018
viceddy95:
Lalasticlala
Why are calling the man of the moment or you have a sister for him in the oza room tongue... Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by viceddy95(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Why are calling the man of the moment or you have a sister for him in the oza room tongue... Hehehehe
Hahahah,,,are u his spoke man abi u wan turn urself to mouthpiece of d gods..... tongue tongue
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by LastSurvivor11: 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
Same people buhari told us are from libya, but we should still accommodate them as our brothers..

It's either buhari is insane or he is blatantly lying..

They are not even in cuffs
Sorry, I forgot they presidential prisoners..

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Willexmania(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

Stupid government

My Friend wee u keep kwayet !

commend the good work of the security force first before you start to bash the government .....
undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by muzeze77: 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
okay
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Josh44s(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
If I am one of the soldier eh! Na to spray all of them with bullets. No time to waste.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Sixaxis: 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
Bleep that shit!!
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by HtwoOw: 6:39pm On May 04, 2018
Stupid commenter

Buhari said real herdsmen don't carry AK rifles

Buhari banned Open grazing just to satisfy you people

and all you can do is complain

Use your senses

Lakeside79:

Stupid government

Update , i have been getting mentions asking me when FG Banned open grazing, some even called me a liar

https://thenationonlineng.net/govt-bans-open-grazing-stop-killings-herdsmen/

http://www.informationng.com/2018/01/fg-bans-open-grazing-cattles.html

https://www./2018/04/27/fg-bans-open-grazing-for-herdsmen-as-affected-states-are-mandated-to-build-ranches/

http://metrowatchonline.com/nigeria-bans-open-grazing-bars-foreign-hersmen/

From January to April, different news sources

You choose to believe what you bigoted mind tells you to

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by ideology(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2018
Hahhahahhw buhari should see this

But I know they will be release by police

Abi is it not Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
Kill them all please.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by myettiallah: 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
hmmm
After Donald Trump gave dem a serious warning...
D military has all of a sudden become so active
I think say Buhari no dey fear..lool

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by dele31: 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
Mr president can you now see for yourself that your kinsmen you went to the white house to defend now use guns and not walking stick like you claimed.

3 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by lovingyouhun: 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
Yet Buhari said herdsmen don't carry weapons, may God save us

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by kmaster007: 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
wat am I seeing so
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by fokoyor(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
They don't look Libyans to me......

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by gabi98(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2018
send all of them to kirikiri straight
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by datola: 6:41pm On May 04, 2018
Good
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by snipesdam(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
Nigerian Herdsmen don't carry guns.

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by anyinhoo(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
This is not the type guns we have been seeing them with.dis not AK-47
WHO ARE THEY FOOLNG?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Vetidarl12: 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
grin
Chizuru01:
They didn't follow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to Middlebelt but they decided to go to Nasarawa , that is why they were captured ;-)

The crystal truth! embarassed
Chizuru01:
They didn't follow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to Middlebelt but they decided to go to Nasarawa , that is why they were captured ;-)

The crystal truth!

3 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Temple1288(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
Chizuru01:

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by crispus09(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
they will hand them over to police who will release them in less than ten minute

3 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
kill these demons!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.