Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bobrisky Laments As Male House Help Snips And Elopes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Laments As Male House Help Snips And Elopes (520 Views)

I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Laments As Male House Help Snips And Elopes by 6Ebisco: 3:32pm On May 04, 2018
Nigerian male Barbie and cross dresser Okuneye Idris popularly known as Bobrisky as suffer another heavy blow as his houseboy elopes with his phones and cash.

Recall that Bobrisky had already had a rift with one of his employee precisely his Driver Jacob and it got to the notice of other celebrities which some sided him and others his driver.

Bobrisky has revealed that his house help took away his two phones business and home phone which are I-Phone and Nokia phones respectively.

The said house help also snip his money which he said was some dollar notes he kept in his room.

He has been left frustrated and he is angered by how male workers are treating him which he said he will not be employing any male worker again as their days are over.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/bobrisky-laments-as-male-house-help.html

(1) (Reply)

Assurance Without Having Money; Wizkid Reacts To Davido’s Assurance / [song] Mr. P (peter Psquare) – “ebeano” (internationally) / Nollywood Actors Ufuoma & Chioma Chukwuka Goes Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.