Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Hidden Rat Secret. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hidden Rat Secret. (376 Views)

The Hidden Story Behind My Sexual Life Between I And My Female Neighbour That W / Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Rat Secret. by IamOlusa(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2018
Bvjhv

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Rat Secret. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 04, 2018
Buhari caused this

He had made food so expensive that hunger has started to make you have starvation induced hallucinations and psychotic dreams

Don't worry my brother it shall be well.with your life

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Rat Secret. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:
Buhari caused this

He had made food so expensive that hunger has started to make you have starvation induced hallucinations and psychotic dreams

Don't worry my brother it shall be well.with your life
YOU have low IQ, that's why you cant understand the message he is trying to pass.

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Rat Secret. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
nice.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Defeated Shame (complete Story) / Massive Hit- Chapter 3 / Nairalander Shares Life Story On Twitter, Stirs Emotions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.