Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,011 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother (4731 Views)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by Shugarlord213: 9:39am On May 19, 2018
Any woman who I see as a single mother is useless simple!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2018
nnamdibig:

Are you married?

yes! why ask?
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by nnamdibig(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2018
FKMagazine:

yes! why ask?
OK good
Pls what mentality were you referring to as "disease"??
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:

have you contemplate on this comment?
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2018
boost your life
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2018
don't just plan to be a single mum alone, be a complete woman by God's design...everything that God created is good (Including Marriage institution)
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2018
BAD MARRIAGE IS NOT GENERIC, EVIL MARRIAGE IS NOT HEREDITARY
SEEK HELP, OPTING OUT IS NOT AN OPTION
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2018
wake up from single motherhood
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by zeb04(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:
your mother is useless for raising a child like you even tho she stayed with her husband. Look how you turned out?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
zeb04:

your mother is useless for raising a child like you even tho she stayed with her husband. Look how you turned out?

And any responsible mother won't raise any curse on this tread pls. this is to encourage women on how to remember the ultimate choice - the Kingdom of Heaven ( remember, God established marriage). When a family are together (Father, mother & child) & united in love, they can chase tons of thousands and conquer faster than just one single mother
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
its Good to be a mother but it's great to be a wife & a mother
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
i will be happy to see your family stay together
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by KanwuliaExtra: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Toyin Lawani has a very good answer for you 'baby-mama-bashers' o!
I couldn't have put it better. kiss

http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/toyin-lawani-stylist-slams-those-criticising-her-having-2-kids-with-different-men-id6415959.html

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by KanwuliaExtra: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
How do you avoid being a baby mamma in this day and age?

What is the BETTER ASSURANCE FOR WOMEN?

A man or a child? shocked

I will choose A CHILD ANY DAY, ANY TIME! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by KanwuliaExtra: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
What can you say to her in her case? wink

She says:

They don't feed u & your kids, they just sit and judge your life allday, overlooking the impact you are making on various lives, and society.

No one is perfect & you have flaws too.Do u think it's easy for a single mom to raise two kids with International standards alone??

Can you feed 60mouths in a day?? You should throw the 1st stone if you don't sin. Some people just know how to hide theirs better, i'm me.

I don't hide shit, love me or hate me, i'm still gonna wake up and hustle for my kids & if God wants me to have another baby again before my final surgery, I will do so again with no regrets and you lots can help me count the 3rd baby again, wahala igo lonpa ala'icewater,Go and focus on your own life and problems and leave me and my kids alone, this is why loads of stars don't put their kids out there, but I'm not going to cover up my kids' various talents, just because society got something to say, love me or hate me.

I'm Still here & will keep working hard to reach my goals, it's all a dream until you make it happen, joblessness makes people hate, if you are looking for a job, i'm hiring, atleast I give employments and better this country, but you sit behind a toy & waste your data on writing shit about people you can't level with."

Toyin shares a boy with former partner, Lord Triggs, whom she has dated off and on and has a daughter from a previous relationship.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
How do you avoid being a baby mamma in this day and age?

What is the BETTER ASSURANCE FOR WOMEN?

A man or a child? shocked

I will choose A CHILD ANY DAY, ANY TIME! kiss
@ the bolded, you mean you have aready made up ur mind to be a baby mama?
What happen to having a complete and happy family?
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by KanwuliaExtra: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2018
chisco82:

@ the bolded, you mean you have aready made up ur mind to be a baby mama?
What happen to having a complete and happy family?

You missed the point.
No one plans to be a baby momma.
Unless as a last resort.

In the event that marriage is not possible, DO YOU PREFER ABORTIONS? wink

EVERY WOMAN who is s baby momma had no choice since marriage was not an available option.

Children are never MISTAKES. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by CircleOfWilis: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You missed the point.
Unless as a last resort.

EVERY WOMAN who is s baby momma had no choice since marriage was not an available option.

Children are never MISTAKES. kiss
sure, they are never a mistake,
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You missed the point.
Unless as a last resort.

What you re saying here is totally diffrent sister. Becoming a baby momma out of wedlock is diffrent from being a single mother as a result of fail marriage or divorce.
I 've come to realize that most marriages crashes these days as a result of mindsets at the couple entered into that marraige, take for instance; entering into marriage with mindsset that "let me give it a trial, if it does n't work out we divorce. Alots of couple that divorced, when ask what the problem was they will tag it irreconciliable diffrences, what was the diffrences that both could not settle if truely they took their time to study each other before entering into marriage? Why would one marry someone you never knew or u knew and saw some faults and u believe he/she will change or you will change him/her(are u APC? grin)
Why would one married a cheating partner who has been cheating before they get married and expect him/her to change and when he/she did not u want divorce..medicine after death.
Except where physical abuse is involve which i recomend first seperation.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by KanwuliaExtra: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
chisco82:

What you re saying here is totally diffrent sister. Becoming a baby momma out of wedlock is diffrent from being a single mother as a result of fail marriage or divorce.
I 've come to realize that most marriages crashes these days as a result of mindsets at the couple entered into that marraige, take for instance; entering into marriage with mindsset that "let me give it a trial, if it does n't work out we divorce. Alots of couple that divorced, when ask what the problem was they will tag it irreconciliable diffrences, what was the diffrences that both could not settle if truely they took their time to study each other before entering into marriage? Why would one marry someone you never knew or u knew and saw some faults and u believe he/she will change or you will change him/her(are u APC? grin)
Why would one married a cheating partner who has been cheating before they get married and expect him/her to change and when he/she did not u want divorce..medicine after death.
Except where physical abuse is involve which i recomend first seperation.

You are focusing on the wrong subject matter.
It looks like you used the 'baby-mamma' angle to express your feelings about having kids out of wedlock.
Look, this is 2020 almost, it is the NEW REALITY.

Study each other all you want, a relationship that is bound to hit the rocks will do just that.
Love is not by force o, neither is a relationship a 'do-or-die-affair'! Free world. kiss
PEOPLE CHANGE AND THAT IS A FACT. . . .FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.
The only thing is BE THERE FOR THE CHILDREN. . . who did not ask to be born.
I do not see how having babies in or out of wedlock equates to good parenting or being accountable for personal actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You are focusing on the wrong subject matter.
It looks like you used the 'baby-mamma' angle to express your feelings about having kids out of wedlock.
No ma, @ the bolded, ur previous explanation made me to.

KanwuliaExtra:

This is 2020 almost, it is the NEW REALITY.
Rules have not been change, everybody is doing it does n't make it right.

KanwuliaExtra:

Study each other all you want, a relationship that is bound to hit the rocks will do just that.
Love is not by force o, neither is a relationship a 'do-or-die-affair'! Free world. kiss

This is were mindset comes in,
Yes it's not by force but by work, you need to work it out, it's required sacrifice, when u want it to work out for you, you have to pay the price.

KanwuliaExtra:

PEOPLE CHANGE AND THAT IS A FACT. . . .FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.
The only thing is BE THERE FOR THE CHILDREN. . . who did not ask to be born.
I do not see how having babies in or out of wedlock equates to good parenting or being accountable for personal actions.

Every child need a father figure, yes he may not be the biological father.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Single mother is a Devil will & strategic plan to destroy family & win
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2018
news
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
dont marry for gains alone, marry for pains as well
Re: Why You Must Avoid Being A Single Mother by FKMagazine(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do / Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / All What Your Mother Had And You Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.