Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Slay Queen ( The Poetic Version) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Slay Queen ( The Poetic Version) (423 Views)

Themes And Poetic Devices In The Good Morrow By John Donne / Themes And Poetic Devices In Raider Of The Treasure Trove By Lade Wosornu / Adventure With The Slay Queen's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen ( The Poetic Version) by Gokeli23(m): 2:38am On May 05, 2018
Slay queen trend on social media just to get their daily bread
She lives her life in pretext as she as she betrays her prey's hopes and dreams of a life filled with a happy ever after so it seems
The only thing she slays are clients not giants as her beauty masqurade the devil that bedevils your mind in a whole new level
She left speechless and helpless as she prone to all sorts of attacks as she labelled a black sheep of the family
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen ( The Poetic Version) by mcbiehjnr(m): 4:07am On May 05, 2018
My man, I love your first line, " Slay queen trend on social media just to get their daily bread".. Others are somehow too long, though they are still making sense.
I think you should try to reduce wordiness in your poems. Thanks
Re: Slay Queen ( The Poetic Version) by daviesblaze(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2018
once again, nice one

(1) (Reply)

First Church To Look Like A Family / The Widow Of Umuocha Part III / How Do I Get Original Final Draft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.