Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) (2094 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by zoba88: 8:33am On May 05, 2018
A deputy governor was allegedly caught sleeping with another man's wife.It is unclear where it happened

NB: The story was shared by Facebook user

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by zoba88: 8:34am On May 05, 2018
More

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by zoba88: 8:35am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=zoba88 post=67295928]more

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by sweerychick(f): 8:36am On May 05, 2018
All these randy pastors that are just sex predators! That is how one pastor met me during one crusade of a popular church! He said that he has a revelation for me that he would like to meet me personally he asked for my number out of the trust I had for him I exchanged numbers with him. Then we started chatting on Whatsapp, thinking that our chats would be limited to religious affairs and prayers. He started sending me his nudes and prophesying how Hot he felt when he saw me during the crusade. He even asked me to meet him up in a hotel so that we can do special prayers! That he can give me anything I want, that he has helped many young girls travel abroad and even bought cars for them
To cut a long story short I threatened to expose him if he continued to pester me or chat! These are actually end of days! False prophets claiming men of God

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Jesusloveyou: 8:38am On May 05, 2018
I don't know why evil people are spoiling the name of believers.

Both of them are not Christians.

Going to Church does not make one a Christian

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:40am On May 05, 2018
Days are evil. Flee from adultery,i know that the pastor will be shouting it from the pulpit while he is embracing adultery.
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by mightyhazell: 8:40am On May 05, 2018
i dont think ds happened in nigeria
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by danny56: 8:44am On May 05, 2018
People are naturally attracted to pastors especially women because they're anointed.

Some Ladies before they got married have some Wonderful idea about how they want their husbands to be, this feeling often leads them to fall for even fake pastors.

Husbands, young guy, boyfriends don't allow your woman go too close to any pastor because they are humans too.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by CodeTemplar: 8:45am On May 05, 2018
Who is really a pastor?
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 05, 2018
Everything that start a church or had the privilege to preside over one of the branch of a church is now a pastor?

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers"
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by danny56: 8:53am On May 05, 2018
But this is a deputy Governor having an affair with someone's wife not a pastor and not in Nigeria. Thanks!
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by NLevents: 8:54am On May 05, 2018
Why are they being treated like criminals?

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 05, 2018
danny56:
But this is a deputy Governor having an affair with someone's wife not a pastor and not in Nigeria. Thanks!

Sir, where did you get the weed you just smoke, its extra powerful!
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by pyyxxaro: 9:00am On May 05, 2018
Wetin Prick and Kpekus go cause for this world sad
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 9:01am On May 05, 2018
hhajajdgaba
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Jesusloveyou: 9:15am On May 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Days are evil. Flee from adultery,i know that the pastor will be shouting it from the pulpit while he is embracing adultery.
that is how idiotic pigs of Biafra pastors behaves,

They say one thing and do another thing
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Martinez19(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2018
Is this Ekeh Joe Obinna mad?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by buhariguy(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2018
What!
Is people like this, this fake Christian that wil be insulting buhari for telling them to change for the good of Nigeria.

N.B - today is my birthday, no mention of idiotic pigs of Biafra in my post today
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by osaigbovo16(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2018
I almost got headaches reading David d Henry's comment.. Kilode!!
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by nanakgh(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2018
Good old devil gets the blame again. Not the two mature adults who did this to their church, children and respective spouses. Sad that most Africans are raised with basically zero sense of personal responsibility.
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Martinez19(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2018
osaigbovo16:
I almost got headaches reading David d Henry's comment.. Kilode!!
grin

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Evablizin(f): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
that is how idiotic pigs of Biafra pastors behaves,

They say one thing and do another thing
Quote me when your brain is working.

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by oloriooko(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2018
Bloggers can lie for Africa sha! grin
Recycled news of a deputy gov in one African country caught with another man's wife
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:03am On May 05, 2018
Nawaoo.

Chai..
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 05, 2018
sweerychick:
All these randy pastors that are just sex predators! That is how one pastor met me during one crusade of a popular church! He said that he has a revelation for me that he would like to meet me personally he asked for my number out of the trust I had for him I exchanged numbers with him. Then we started chatting on Whatsapp, thinking that our chats would be limited to religious affairs and prayers. He started sending me his nudes and prophesying how Hot he felt when he saw me during the crusade. He even asked me to meet him up in a hotel so that we can do special prayers! That he can give me anything I want, that he has helped many young girls travel abroad and even bought cars for them
To cut a long story short I threatened to expose him if he continued to pester me or chat! These are actually end of days! False prophets claiming men of God
Yea some pastors are something else, but this particular post is false.this guy is not a pastor but a political person, he's a kenyan deputy governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/4470710/peter-ndambiri-kenyan-deputy-governor#67001911

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by sweerychick(f): 11:11am On May 05, 2018
Jesse01:
Yea some pastors are something else, but this particular post is false.this guy is not a pastor but a political person, he's a kenyan deputy governor.
https://www.nairaland.com/4470710/peter-ndambiri-kenyan-deputy-governor#67001911
don't mind useless bloggers
Re: Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics) by Paradigm777: 11:33am On May 05, 2018
Op, stop spreading lies pls...
An atheist claiming to be Christian, sent a post And some gullibles (mostly Christians) are just commenting without cross checking

(1) (Reply)

Meet Some Women At Home And In The Presence Of Their Pastors (Pictured) / Month Of Ramadan / The Rosary Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.