Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! (13273 Views)

Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL / UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2018
Atletico want to increase Oblak release clause amid Liverpool & Arsenal links *************** The highly-rated goalkeeper has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League, but those in Madrid are taking steps to try to keep him Atletico Madrid want to increase the release clause of goalkeeper Jan Oblak, chief executive Miguel Angel Gil Marin has confirmed. The Slovenia international has a deal with Atleti until 2021 that includes a buyout option reportedly worth €100 million (£87m/$118m). Liverpool and Arsenal have been linked with the 25-year- old but Atleti are taking steps to try to keep him at the club. "We're going to try to increase Oblak's clause, but what we have to do is trust him," Gil Marin told Cadena COPE. "We know he wants to stay and we want him to stay." Oblak has become one of the world's leading keepers since joining Atleti from Benfica in 2014. He kept a clean sheet as Diego Simeone's side won the Europa League final 3-0 against Marseille on Wednesday. After that contest, Oblak told reporters that he is continuing to turn a deaf ear to the rumours suggesting that he will soon be on the move. He said: “People think and say things. I have a contract here and I do not know what's going to happen in the future, it's not up to me. "I'm here for the moment and I'm not thinking about anything other than Sunday, we need a point to be second.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2018
58% - Since he joined atletico madrid, Oblak has saved 58% penalties he has faced i competitions (7 out of 12). Would we be able to hold unto him?
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by DaddyKross: 10:43am On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
58% - Since he joined
atletico madrid, Oblak has saved
58% penalties he has faced i
competitions (7 out of 12).
Would we be able to hold unto him?

Lol. Na Ath madrid you dey support ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2018
Griezmann has been strongly linked with a move to Barcelona, but his team-mate is hopeful his scoring exploits might convince him to stay Atletico Madrid captain Gabi hopes his team's Europa League success convinces Antoine Griezmann to stay at the Primera Division club. Griezmann was the hero in Lyon on Wednesday, scoring a brace to guide Atletico to a 3-0 win over Marseille in the final. But the France international is linked with a move to Barcelona in the close-season despite being contracted until 2022. Gabi said the 27-year-old's team-mates had already tried to convince Griezmann to stay and he hopes the trophy helps. "We already told him a couple of things... he can't leave us," he told reporters.Asked if Griezmann – who refused to discuss his future after the win – was thinking about his decision, Gabi said: "Yes, of course. "Otherwise he would be in another team now." Griezmann has scored 29 goals this season, with the Europa League crown his second trophy at Atletico since arriving from Real Sociedad in 2014.
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

Lol. Na Ath madrid you dey support ?
yes ooo bro! Ath madrid, Man United and AC Milan. :-):-):-)
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 10:48am On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
daddykros, greibo, lefulef,twocla not ur kinda thread but there is lot to consume
hmm look at those sumptuous menucheesy... Anyway me ehn i am waiting for d worldcup. Can't wait for it to commencecheesy. Enroute Russia 2018.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm look at those sumptuous menucheesy... Anyway me ehn i am waiting for d worldcup. Can't wait for it to commencecheesy. Enroute Russia 2018.
really? Check back seat u go see me :-D, but come o i never sighu ur madam, she no follow yhu ni?! ;-)

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by DaddyKross: 10:54am On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
yes ooo bro! Ath madrid, Man United and AC Milan. :-):-):-)

You be ashawo cheesy cheesy Typical Man U fans grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2018
DaddyKross:

You be ashawo cheesy cheesy Typical Man U fans grin grin
Lol!:-D:-D No mind me jawe, i got a thing with red.:-) :-) B-)
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
Viewing this topic: Twoclans
milady, i no see u with oga lefulefu inside plane enroute russia wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Twoclans(f): 11:24am On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
Viewing this topic: Twoclans
milady, i no see u with oga lefulefu inside plane enroute russia wetin happen?

I am strongly beside my king lefulefu enroute Russia .Please join us it will be fun all the way. kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2018
Twoclans:

I am strongly beside my king lefulefu enroute Russia .Please join us it will be fun all the way. kiss
oh! I see u now, don't worry i am right behind you couples kiss

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
godwindanielboy where hath thou!!!!!!
sorry, no vex say i late, my sub finished yesterday night. I just loaded a new one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
Griezmann has been
strongly linked with a move to
Barcelona, but his team-mate is
hopeful his scoring exploits
might convince him to stay
Atletico Madrid captain Gabi
hopes his team's Europa
League success convinces
Antoine Griezmann to stay at
the Primera Division club.
Griezmann was the hero in
Lyon on Wednesday, scoring a
brace to guide Atletico to a 3-0
win over Marseille in the final.
But the France international is
linked with a move to
Barcelona in the close-season
despite being contracted until
Gabi said the 27-year-old's
team-mates had already tried
to convince Griezmann to stay
and he hopes the trophy helps.
"We already told him a couple
of things... he can't leave us," he
told reporters.Asked if Griezmann – who
refused to discuss his future
after the win – was thinking
about his decision, Gabi said:
"Yes, of course.
"Otherwise he would be in
another team now."
Griezmann has scored 29 goals
this season, with the Europa
League crown his second
trophy at Atletico since arriving
from Real Sociedad in 2014.
Please give him a bigger contract, increase his pay and do anything possible to keep him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
58% - Since he joined
atletico madrid, Oblak has saved
58% penalties he has faced i
competitions (7 out of 12).
Would we be able to hold unto him?
Sure,saving 7 pen out of 12 is very rare - it is a gem. Even De gea is not very good at pen. Increase his salary, just keep him at all means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
Atletico want to increase Oblak release clause amid Liverpool & Arsenal links *************** The highly-rated goalkeeper has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League, but those in Madrid are taking steps to try to keep him Atletico Madrid want to increase the release clause of goalkeeper Jan Oblak, chief executive Miguel Angel Gil Marin has confirmed. The Slovenia international has a deal with Atleti until 2021 that includes a buyout option reportedly worth €100 million (£87m/$118m). Liverpool and Arsenal have been linked with the 25-year- old but Atleti are taking steps to try to keep him at the club. "We're going to try to increase Oblak's clause, but what we have to do is trust him," Gil Marin told Cadena COPE. "We know he wants to stay and we want him to stay." Oblak has become one of the world's leading keepers since joining Atleti from Benfica in 2014. He kept a clean sheet as Diego Simeone's side won the Europa League final 3-0 against Marseille on Wednesday. After that contest, Oblak told reporters that he is continuing to turn a deaf ear to the rumours suggesting that he will soon be on the move. He said: “People think and say things. I have a contract here and I do not know what's going to happen in the future, it's not up to me. "I'm here for the moment and I'm not thinking about anything other than Sunday, we need a point to be second.”
Keep him at all cost!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
ok!! Celebration timeee!!!! Today is on meee!!!
Okay ooo, give me two bowl of eba and oha soup with two roundabout fish with 4 bottles of maltina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
drinks? On me!
ose baba ooo, your head dey there mama nkechi why you never serve me, i won't drink much, just give me one crate of gulder!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
15 mins later, cadec007 pls i can not stand up again, am i pregnant? Why my stomach come big like this! Cadec you are in trouble, why did you impregnate me with celebration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
need more drinks? Worry not! Just place ur order
You want make i abort the pregnancy with alcohol. Okay just give me 5 bottles of 33 stout to step it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007:
All these for only me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
Cadec007, show face now!!! You dey do hide and seek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by donstan18: 6:40am On May 18, 2018
Twoclans:

How do I download your dp? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Twoclans(f): 6:44am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

How do I download your dp? shocked

Donstan18 good morning,is it not too early to start looking for my trouble?

Lefulefu please come and carry your friend

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by donstan18: 6:46am On May 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Donstan18 good morning,is it not too early to start looking for my trouble?
Lefulefu please come and carry your friend
Adanne, good morning. kiss
So someone cannot quote a lady in peace again cheesy
Don't call lefulefu, biko shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Twoclans(f): 6:49am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Adanne, good morning. kiss

So someone cannot quote a lady in peace again cheesy

Don't call lefulefu, biko shocked

Good morning sir.

This one you remember me this morning ,I am in trouble finally in the hands of the almighty donstan .

Right click on the picture ,you will see the options to download the dp.

2 Likes

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by donstan18: 6:55am On May 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Good morning sir.

This one you remember me this morning ,I am in trouble finally in the hands of the almighty donstan .

Right click on the picture ,you will see the options to download the dp.

@Embolden, you funny die grin grin

I'v done and downloaded it kiss

Ada bekee don't worry, I'm not a troublemaker, inugo cool

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
sorry, no vex say i late, my sub finished yesterday night. I just loaded a new one.
no P bro!

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
ose baba ooo, your head dey there mama nkechi why you never serve me, i won't drink much, just give me one crate of gulder!!!!!
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
15 mins later, cadec007 pls i can not stand up again, am i pregnant? Why my stomach come big like this! Cadec you are in trouble, why did you impregnate me with celebration?
kikikikikikikiki, me nko that is just waking up sober now!

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Cadec007, show face now!!! You dey do hide and seek.
bro no vex am just waking up after the drinks!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Fulham - (3 - 2) 25th August 2012 / QPR Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 4th March 2015 / Who Is The Best Player In The Whole World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.