Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! (13213 Views)

Man United Will Finish The Season Trophyless After Losing To Sevilla In The UEL / UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2018
Atletico Madrid are offering Antoine Griezmann €10 million more per season than Barcelona in a bid to keep the Frenchman in the Spanish capital. According to the Daily Mail, Barca remain confident of completing a deal for Griezmann, but there is now a chance that he could change his mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Atletico Madrid are offering Antoine Griezmann €10 million
more per season than Barcelona in a bid to keep the Frenchman in
the Spanish capital. According to the Daily Mail, Barca remain
confident of completing a deal for Griezmann, but there is now a
chance that he could change his mind.
popizaino
(m), foladj(m), Successnoah(m),
Miremoses1(m), afrodoc(m),
Bluecurtain, rayornb(m), postdigger(m),
shypo(m), tosinet(m), sheettle(m),
Wizywiz(m),
Fresia01(f), eph12 Unlimited22,
Kamelot77,oyatake200, Geestunnar(m),
tjay0584(m),usbcable, Nihilstjnr, EarthXmetahuman, MRTA7,
skimpledawg, Tval(m),
chic2pimp(m), Kendzyma,
Greatihex(m), airmark(m),
postdigger(m), pamcode(m),
elrony, Chelseafan1, dhebo diggz Debroslink Lensben
Oasis007
Lana1 It looks as though Griezmann to Barcelona is inevitable, but don't you think Griezmann should reconsider?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by pamcode(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2018
Godwindanielboy I will appreciate it if you stop mentioning me.
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2018
pamcode:
Godwindanielboy I will appreciate it if you stop mentioning me.
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2018
Reports: Atlético weighing bid for Salomón Rondón
The West Brom forward has been linked with a move to
the Wanda Metropolitano.
With Antoine Griezmann’s future still unclear (although the
consensus remains that he will eventually complete a move to
Barcelona), Diego Simeone and company have been mulling
over their options on who could fill his shoes. Recently, we wrote
about the possibility of Jamie Vardy moving his fiesta to the
Spanish capital. Now various reports in the United Kingdom have
said that West Bromwich Albion and Venezuela striker Salomón
Rondón may be a target for Atlético Madrid.
AD
Rondón has experience in Spain — the 28-year-old played for Las
Palmas and Málaga between 2008 and 2012. He joined West
Brom from Zenit St. Petersburg in 2015 and has since scored 24
goals in 108 appearances since.
Rondón is a strong striker who uses his 6’1’’ frame to get in
position and score. This season he scored 10 goals in all
competitions for West Brom.his club wants
to get rid of him following relegation, and he’s valued at around
€18m per reports. West Ham and Inter Milan are also
monitoring the player.
https://www.intothecalderon.com/2018/5/25/17391010/atletico-madrid-bid-for-salomon-rondon-west-brom-premier-league-antoine-griezmann-la-liga-transfer

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Reports: Atlético weighing bid for Salomón Rondón
The West Brom forward has been linked with a move to
the Wanda Metropolitano.
With Antoine Griezmann’s future still unclear (although the
consensus remains that he will eventually complete a move to
Barcelona), Diego Simeone and company have been mulling
over their options on who could fill his shoes. Recently, we wrote
about the possibility of Jamie Vardy moving his fiesta to the
Spanish capital. Now various reports in the United Kingdom have
said that West Bromwich Albion and Venezuela striker Salomón
Rondón may be a target for Atlético Madrid.

Rondón has experience in Spain — the 28-year-old played for Las
Palmas and Málaga between 2008 and 2012. He joined West
Brom from Zenit St. Petersburg in 2015 and has since scored 24
goals in 108 appearances since.
Rondón is a strong striker who uses his 6’1’’ frame to get in
position and score. This season he scored 10 goals in all
competitions for West Brom.his club wants
to get rid of him following relegation, and he’s valued at around
€18m per reports. West Ham and Inter Milan are also
monitoring the player.
https://www.intothecalderon.com/2018/5/25/17391010/atletico-madrid-bid-for-salomon-rondon-west-brom-premier-league-antoine-griezmann-la-liga-transfer
popizaino
Wizywiz(m),
skimpledawg, Tval(m),
chic2pimp(m), Kendzyma,
postdigger(m),
Oasis007 Who do you think is the best replacement for Griezmann? Vardy, Solomon Rondon, Morata, Dybala, Aguero And Cavani. Expecting a reply. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2018
Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev has said Atletico Madrid are interested in Fabinho Fabinho, 24, was linked with Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United in the past, and Vasilyev has now revealed that Monaco will sell the Brazilian should they receive a suitable bid in the close season. "Yes," he told SFR Sport. "We owe this kid because he's been here four years and it's been promised to him. "But we have to wait for the right offer because we'll never let a player leave if the offer isn't satisfactory for Monaco... Atletico are not the only club who have shown an interest."

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 11:08am On May 25, 2018
Griezmann Update:
Antoine Griezmann will be leaving Atletico Madrid this summer, despite reports claiming the player could actually remain at the club. He has refused to renew his deal with the Madrid side, and the long rumoured move to Barcelona is drawing closer. It’s set to be a summer of change for the La Liga side, who have also seem Fernando Torres leave – and Diego Simeone is set to add to his Europa League winning squad to push them on to the next level come the start of next season. The money generated from the sale of Griezmann will certainly help to do that, and the club already have targets in mind. Vardy? It’s thought Atleti are keen on £20 million Jamie Vardy to add fire power up top, and the forward could well be interested in a move, yet since the initial links with a move to Spain, news seems to have gone quiet on that front.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 26, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
popizaino
Wizywiz(m),
skimpledawg, Tval(m),
chic2pimp(m), Kendzyma,
postdigger(m),
Oasis007
Former France and Barcelona Player Dugarry says Griezmann is a gift for €100m. What do you think, is he truly a gift for that price?

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2018
Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid. Who do you fancy to win the European Super Cup. Like for The Atleti and Share for Madristans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 7:21am On May 28, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid. Who do you fancy to win the European Super Cup. Like for The Atleti and Share for Madristans.
popizaino
Wizywiz(m),
skimpledawg, Tval(m),
chic2pimp(m), Kendzyma,
postdigger(m),
Oasis007

3 Likes

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by usbcable(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2018
We meet again first match next season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 28, 2018
usbcable:
We meet again first match next season
I will deal with rma, remember bale your saviour would have left likwise cr7. We(Atleti) will begin your downfall. We are very different from man utd ooo whom you beat last time. It's time to revenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Na Cadec007 do the work. Lest i forget, who do you think is better De gea or Oblak? Give me tangible reasons.
I am bacccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I didn't go for long, I missed NL, thanks bro!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2018
Miremoses1:
vardy is a striker not a winger. Getting a replacement for griezman will be difficult for you guys. I heard dybala is on radar?
yes ooo i heard DAT too
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
Unlimited22:
Dybala might be overreaching a bit. Getting Carrasco back??
you nailed it brooooooo!!!!!!! We need carrasco #bringbackcarrasco
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
Godwindanielboy you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
Cadec007:
Godwindanielboy you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank GOD you are back!!! How was the journey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
Cadec007:
I am bacccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I didn't go for long, I missed NL, thanks bro!!!!!!!!!
You are welcome. It was those strong drink that kept me going ooo!!! What do you bring come home? I no won hear excuse ooo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Thank GOD you are back!!! How was the journey?
bro it was good, thanks
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
You are welcome. It was those strong drink that kept me going ooo!!! What do you bring come home? I no won hear excuse ooo?
lol I brought a lot of things but first take this key *hands key to him* you see that chevy impala 2018?, lts yours!
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 29, 2018
Cadec007:
lol I brought a lot of things but first take this key *hands key to him* you see that chevy impala 2018?, lts yours!
Thank you ooo. God bless you oo. The car fine pass the one wey davido buy for chioma oo. As i enter the car, e be like say i dey Heaven. I will be sleeping in the car from today henceforth. So life is sweet like this. I didn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Thank you ooo. God bless you oo. The car fine pass the one wey davido buy for chioma oo. As i enter the car, e be like say i dey Heaven. I will be sleeping in the car from today henceforth. So life is sweet like this. I didn't know.
lol

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Our 2018-2019 kit? Your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Reports in Spain suggests rojiblancos could sign Angel di Maria this summer as a replacement for outbound Grizemann who is set to sign for Liga rivals barca, Atleti have also been interested in dybala, vardy, morata, with griezmann certainly not the only outbound player it is likely the Wanda metropolis would see top class new faces.................... Your thoughts guys?

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Cadec007:
Our 2018-2019 kit? Your thoughts?
Wow, the design is great. A very rare design. I hope it brings us good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Cadec007:
Reports in Spain suggests rojiblancos could sign Angel di Maria this summer as a replacement for outbound Grizemann who is set to sign for Liga rivals barca, Atleti have also been interested in dybala, vardy, morata, with griezmann certainly not the only outbound player it is likely the Wanda metropolis would see top class new faces.................... Your thoughts guys?
Dybala is unlikely because many teams will fight for his signature, Morata is dependent on the incoming coach at chelsea, Vardy is possible BUT i prefer aguero. For me, we should go all out for di maria, fekir and aguero to replace outbound griezmann, gone carrasco and torres respectively.
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Rumour has it that griezmann has signed for utd, how true is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Dybala is unlikely because many teams will fight for his signature, Morata is dependent on the incoming coach at chelsea, Vardy is possible BUT i prefer aguero. For me, we should go all out for di maria, fekir and aguero to replace outbound griezmann, gone carrasco and torres respectively.
l agree with you bro!
Re: Official Thread of Club Atletico Dè Madrid (Rojiblancos): 2018 UEL Champions! by Cadec007(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Rumour has it that griezmann has signed for utd, how true is this?
I am not sure too but lemme invite them for queries!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - Copa Del Rey (1 - 1) On 30th January 2013 / Marseille Vs Arsenal - UCL (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 / Wenger Wins World Coach Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.