Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model (24551 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by shizzle1: 3:40pm On May 05, 2018
CeeC my love, don't mind the haters joor. Glow and shine on. Nothing do you

#KingCeeC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by bizhop01: 4:30pm On May 05, 2018
I may choose to celebrate yoruba demon than cee-c the short dick

1 Like

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by daddyboy221: 4:50pm On May 05, 2018
nice one girlnice one girlnice one girl
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by cyber5(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2018
I love that matured reply
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by dadavivo: 6:18pm On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I agree with her,
Afterall we all celebrated Ebony Reigns.
who is Ebony Reigns??
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Melian(f): 6:25pm On May 05, 2018
shizzle1:
Is it your business who she chooses to celebrate first? Stupid people think their stupid opinion matters zilch. Idiot

Asshole. So you're foolish like she.

1 Like

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by focus7: 7:59am On May 06, 2018
billionman:
She has probably been cautioned on how to give "decent" replies to her trolls on social media in a damage control bid.

Truth is, if all she displayed on the bbn screen are her true characters, she can't be a role model to any sane person.

She should enjoy her pseudo fame while it last though

Unfortunate things about people like you is that you are nobody yet you trolls on people who gained lime light.
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by focus7: 8:05am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

celebrate you one day for what..if you dont invent something in future i aint celebrating poo..you want people to celebrate you because of bbn..nigeria is finished.what does she even want people to celebrate about her..where is the taliban when you need them...

Won't you want to be celebrated yourself, instead of spending so much time to make a point here why not pay attention to using this your opinion and start inventing something that could make people celebrate you? Troll

1 Like

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by unknownsolja: 8:17am On May 06, 2018
focus7:

Won't you want to be celebrated yourself, instead of spending so much time to make a point here why not pay attention to using this your opinion and start inventing something that could make people celebrate you? Troll

shut up boy..you dont know me
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Daneguakhi(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2018
CeeC is a pro in damage control. I'm guessing her sister is managing her social media profile
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by focus7: 11:21am On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up boy..you dont know me

Forgive my mistake, I will like to know you sir.

1 Like

Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by billionman: 12:49pm On May 06, 2018
focus7:

Unfortunate things about people like you is that you are nobody yet you trolls on people who gained lime light.

You sound like a bitter person; just like your role model. I'll ignore any further bitter rant from you.
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by shizzle1: 5:30pm On May 07, 2018
Melian:

Asshole. So you're foolish like she.
when you get home call your father asshole. Senseless b1tch
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Melian(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
shizzle1:
when you get home call your father asshole. Senseless b1tch

And yours a bastard. Good luck.
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by shizzle1: 12:16pm On May 08, 2018
Melian:

And yours a bastard. Good luck.
your father and mother are barstad arseholes and your useless self a senseless idiot and a degenerate bastard bitch

Have a bad day!
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Melian(f): 12:18pm On May 08, 2018
shizzle1:
your father and mother are barstad arseholes and your useless self a senseless idiot and a degenerate bastard bitch

Have a bad day!

Relax lest you have a stroke since your father is dead already
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by shizzle1: 12:39pm On May 08, 2018
Melian:

Relax lest you have a stroke since your father is dead already
He will die at a very ripe age, already over 85 and kicking cheesy and you filled with misery already due to your late bastard parents death will die very young, soon to join your deceased parents, so cry no more bitch. cheesy

I smack the empty heads of idiotic moronsss like you for fun, no compromise

My last mention to you murrafucking doomed daughter of
hell. Rest in pieces soon Bitch. I won't miss you

Ciao!
Re: You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model by Melian(f): 2:51pm On May 08, 2018
shizzle1:
He will die at a very ripe age, already over 85 and kicking cheesy and you filled with misery already due to your late bastard parents death will die very young, soon to join your deceased parents, so cry no more bitch. cheesy

I smack the empty heads of idiotic moronsss like you for fun, no compromise

My last mention to you murrafucking doomed daughter of
hell. Rest in pieces soon Bitch. I won't miss you

Ciao!

Cry me a river. Bastard child of a destitute man. I look forward to a time you'll commit suicide. You sound depressed to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In New Photos / Burna Boy Arrives UK For His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.