Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Herbs And Their Endless Health Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbs And Their Endless Health Benefits (1383 Views)

Yoruba Herbs And Their Uses / Natural Herbs And Why We Love Them! / Herbs And Their Endless Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbs And Their Endless Health Benefits by Dominicpupuru(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2018
Herbs are plants that contain healing properties and can treat a number of health problems.

Herbs are loaded with impressive health benefits, some of these benefits includes boosting psychological health, reducing the risk of cancer, regulating bowel movement, fighting inflammation, rich in antioxidants essential to treat various health problems, supports cardiovascular health, fights against bacterial and fungals, helps with treating cough and cold, alleviating pains, supporting a flawless skin, supporting healthy bones, promoting long hair and helps fight infections.

Did you know that herbs are not just used to create aromatic and extremely delicious cuisines worldwide, but they pack enough nutrients to help enhance your overall health? Herbs are also considered an essential component in ancient medicine as well. Although there is a huge variety of plant medication available, but parsley, sage, bay leaves, peppermint, oregano, and rosemary are common and most useful herbs.

The health benefits of infusing herbs in our daily routine cannot be over emphasized especially at this time when diseases termed "terminal" which used to be rare are getting more and more rampant even amongst younger people. Little wonder this is the situation we are in as our everyday life and foods are loaded with toxins and chemicals in packaged and refined foods bringing with it the western illnesses.

Bellaganics is a one-stop organic shop for total well-being. You can purchase your 100% organic/therapeutic grade herbal powder and blends, spices, and essential oils .

Follow on IG: hagiazo_designs for wellness tips and recipes for healthy living.

WhatsApp: 08059335882

Re: Herbs And Their Endless Health Benefits by ChloeKerr: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: Herbs And Their Endless Health Benefits by brucewayne26: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Many people having health issues at afraid to use tablets or something medicamental; I am one of those, but happily, I can keep myself looking good by giving a try to herbal recipes, and believe me, my first try was the best as it evolved into my everyday routine, starting with chamomile tea to calm me for the whole day, ending with a good ginger slice for my immune system. Moving to herbs also helped me save my budget as spending a lot on tablets is way worse than spending on herbs as prophylaxis. For the past four years, I don't remember having some lousy health issues, all due to my everyday herbal schedule.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Permanent Pink Lip? Use This To Obtain Natural Pink Lips / Suffering From Shyness / A Miracle Baby Boy, Born In A Sack ***pic****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.