Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming (45835 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Smartademu(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
The breast don de fall, diversification tinz activated. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Imagine her tilling the ground.

Very irritating.
i don't want to imagine it sef. Mehn as she's bending down to till d ground,all those giant melon on her chest will jus spill out yakata and be rubbing d groundcheesy. Randy91 ur crush Cossy don take to farming oocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Toosure70: 4:11pm On May 05, 2018
old age Don knock
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by wtfcoded: 4:19pm On May 05, 2018
Diary farming(milk production) I guess undecided
Her milk go sell well.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by divineappo(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2018
real hardwork will reduce the size of her big breast
Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by poweredcom(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2018
well her boobs big enuff to be milk industry to supply for d nation
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by oluwasegun007(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2018
lefulefu:
i don't want to imagine it sef. Mehn as she's bending down to till d ground,all those giant melon on her chest will jus spill out yakata and be rubbing d groundcheesy. Randy91 ur crush Cossy don take to farming oocheesy.

U wicked ooooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by oluwasegun007(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2018
lefulefu:

U wicked ooooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Innochristy: 5:12pm On May 05, 2018
You won turn the girl to cow ?

toluxa1:
Is she selling Milk?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Rhea(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2018
Letenwam:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orijakor has got a second job people and it is farming. Cossy Orijakor who is also known as the "Queen of Boobs" in Nollywood, in a chat with Vanguard boldly said “ I am a farmer now and there is no going back”.

According to her, there is nothing as lucrative as farming as she spends time in her farm more than anything else these days.

"I have acquired several acres of land and currently tilling and weeding to cultivate anything cultivatable including yams, cassava, Vegetable and more. What about film making I ask? She says “ film making does not stop me from farming the land because I know that man must wack”.

https://lailasnews.com/cossy-orijakor-reveals-she-is-now-a-farmer/

Lalasticlala

Milk farming? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Mcy56(f): 7:28pm On May 05, 2018
Here to read comments.
Actually read hilarious and savage comments as expected. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Peaceoludare(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2018
Start cultivating water Mellons �
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by jose45eve(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2018
sey your papa don die. ur eye don open
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by victorian(f): 9:43pm On May 05, 2018
Ashewo work no easy.

Fuckving different dickks, throat gagging till old age is suicidal mission cheesy grin

Oh Lord forgive me cheesy

Groping, grabbing and fucvking those boobiess with all shades of hands, and manner of dicckks it's not palatable for many years down the lane, is not palatable at all.. Lol grin cheesy cheesy

She's thinking straight now , better focus on agriculture and make your money in peace. Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 05, 2018
lefulefu:

u want make I write my will last last abi?

it ll nt work 4ucheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by godofuck231: 10:32pm On May 05, 2018
Letenwam:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orijakor has got a second job people and it is farming. Cossy Orijakor who is also known as the "Queen of Boobs" in Nollywood, in a chat with Vanguard boldly said “ I am a farmer now and there is no going back”.

According to her, there is nothing as lucrative as farming as she spends time in her farm more than anything else these days.

"I have acquired several acres of land and currently tilling and weeding to cultivate anything cultivatable including yams, cassava, Vegetable and more. What about film making I ask? She says “ film making does not stop me from farming the land because I know that man must wack”.

Lalasticlala

Olympus is falling, please plant boobs too, lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Mart1994(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2018
Hmmm... Sounds like her prime time is ebbing away... grin cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by davidque007(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2018
She must be farming melons grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by Aldebaran(m): 12:48am On May 06, 2018
Na WA cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming by syntax50: 5:58am On May 06, 2018
Letenwam:

Lalasticlala

OMO ME I STILL WANNA FUKK THE BLEEDING HELL OUT OF COSSY; TITFUKK HER HUGE JUGGS AND BLOW MI LOAD ON THOSE HUGE BOOBS; AGGROO NO GO KILL ME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose / Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes / Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.