Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,476 members, 7,840,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (57488 Views)

I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
Empty head, you ain't see nothing yet.
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by eazydon(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2018
Tonto Goan ress
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by kaycyor: 6:16pm On May 05, 2018
But still enjoy been celibate... That is not missing..
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Oritzy: 6:18pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So the Houses she wants to give out on her birthday and the sudden cash she now has, even without movie roles,, All of this, fell from the sky right?..

Why did she move to Abuja?

Well that politician or Abuja big boy is really trying for her , well she has a red soft vagina, so i am not surprise..
suspect number 1
Broa you even know how the pvssy feels grin. When I grow up I will like to be like you

3 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by feedy: 6:18pm On May 05, 2018
OK, kwatinue...
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 05, 2018
Euouae:
Truth be told. Fvck is very sweet.

I wonder if one will still be able to Fvck after death, like do spirits Fvck each other.

Cos can't imagine 48hours without Fvck
lol.. Sex is sweet because you have flesh, you'd dump the body as soon as you breath your last. So even if 1 million virgins come your way that time, nothing to make you feel things again and no more brain for you to think of earthly things again..

3 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2018
Well go beg your husband if he will have you back.

I saw the part she said she is not missing a 'person'

So she means anyone can just kiss and handle her passionately and it would satisfy her? Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Diso60090(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2018
Like for bad news
Share for sad news
Quote for dickhead
Report for foolishness
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by austyn0(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2018
In otherwords,, she is tryna imply that being touched is a sin......
Jus negodu this girl

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by MightySparrow: 6:27pm On May 05, 2018
Churchill picked her from the street gave her a dignified married life. she abused it. now she is whinning; let her go back to her street life.

4 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by danyCEO(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2018
Call on me if you need somebody oh oh...
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Augustinaz(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2018
Tonto
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by oluwasegun007(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2018
Are you trying to say cobweb don full dat place....

Nobody has hit it since your paper surgery...

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2018
See as human being pussy just fat. they there dey dull yourself, e go soon explode!

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Vulcanheph(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2018
lifezone247:
Seun where are thou at?
SEUN'S crush abi
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by HardMirror(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2018
DrObum:
Na Tonto Dike, Seun no dey carry am play
you must be an old timer here. Sure he loves the girl grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Augustinaz(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2018
Tonto is getting rusty down under.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Proffdada: 6:45pm On May 05, 2018
anyimontana:
U r tired of masterbating u mean?
can I copy your signature? cheesy
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Augustinaz(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2018
Tonto's congo needs shining.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by jamjam1991(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2018
men dey na... Abi na as u like u dey do na
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2018
This her plastic surgery she did is really making sense on her..
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by SoapQueen(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2018
Me too. The celibacy thingy is sometimes hard but it is very worth it. Jesus Wives!
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 05, 2018
Na waocheesy..upon the men queuing on ur Facebook wall and instagram page plus the abuja big boys and lagos sugar daddies asking u out...u still claiming to be lonely?shocked

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by stuffs4me(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2018
You should have remembered all that before beating and chasing your husband out of your life
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Safiaa(f): 6:55pm On May 05, 2018
Completely relatable lol.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by anyimontana(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2018
Proffdada:
can I copy your signature? cheesy
by all means.be my guest
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Safiaa(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
Me too. The celibacy thingy is sometimes hard but it is very worth it. Jesus Wives!
Very much worth it. Keep riding on sis!

1 Like

Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
So the Houses she wants to give out on her birthday and the sudden cash she now has, even without movie roles,, All of this, fell from the sky right?..

Why did she move to Abuja?

Well that politician or Abuja big boy is really trying for her , well she has a red soft vagina, so i am not surprise..
Lolzz... this guy man sef grin
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by SoapQueen(f): 7:01pm On May 05, 2018
Safiaa:
Very much worth it. Keep riding on sis!

Thanks Queen, Happy Belated Birthday!
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by SARMAT: 7:02pm On May 05, 2018
Euouae:
Truth be told. Fvck is very sweet.

I wonder if one will still be able to Fvck after death, like do spirits Fvck each other.

Cos can't imagine 48hours without Fvck

YOU ARE A GREAT WORM angry
Re: I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out by ahamonyeka(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2018
wey I dey here dey find pussycat wey I go tear naim you dey dere dey cry for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Snoop Dogg Reacts To Ooni Of Ife’s Otisese Carnival / Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty" / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.