Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (36378 Views)

Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Viktoh Ft Olamide - P-POPPING (official Top 10 Dancers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by AcuraZDX: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigerian singer, Viktoh who is still signed under the YBNL music record label owned by Olamide Adedeji has recounted how he mistakenly got too close to a transgender in Canada.

In the hysteria of his musical performance in Canada, a 'lady' was showering cash on Viktoh and the singer got a bit to friendly with her.
According to him, he kept pecking the lady in question not knowing she was original born a man. It took the intervention of his team member to alert him about the lady's actual gender.
The discovery left him demoralized and also ruined his entire day.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-mistakenly-romanced-a-man-in-canada-ybnl-singer-viktoh/

7 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by kyutepanda(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
mtscheeeew ewo wa ni temi, why peck an unknown lady in the first place, what if she's an agent from your village people to locate you nkor

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by kyutepanda(f): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
ewo wa ni temi, why peck an unknown lady in the first place, what if she's an agent from your village people to locate you nkor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by amaniro: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
oga just say you're gayundecided

16 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
LAMO pictures of him romancing the said lady. then pictures of his crew telling him that, the lady was a man ,be4 he trans to Woman. or else, I don't believe it.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Mrop(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
its through such experences that young bucks will someday become adults. he is even lucky that the pics of him kissing an undercover dude isnt trending on the internet. lol!

kyutepanda:
ewo wa ni temi, why peck an unknown lady in the first place, what if she's an agent from your village people to locate you nkor

i suggest you go out more often, after a night out having fun (and possibly drinking), thats what men AND women do if they meet someone they like. pecking is even NOTHING, some will kiss deeply and even have sex with the person they just met....its called LIFE!

and the majority dont give a fukc whether it is an emissary from the village. so long as that messenger in question is good looking or rich enough.

17 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by SaintHilary(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
This happened wen u were still relevant so y re u jux telling us
*Continues playing watin we gain*

8 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by okerekeikpo: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Just tell us that u r gay

2 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by countsparrow: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
People say sh#t now just to trend... Mtcheewww!

1 Like

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by everlymoore86(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lolits through such experences that young bucks will someday become adults. he is even lucky that the pics of him kissing an undercover dude isnt trending on the internet. lol!

i suggest you go out more often, after a night out having fun (and possibly drinking), thats what men AND women do if they meet someone they like. pecking is even NOTHING, some will kiss deeply and even have sex with the person they just met....its called LIFE!

and the majority dont give a fukc whether it is an emissary from the village. so long as that messenger in question is good looking or rich enough.[/quote]
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by dyadeleye(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abeg ooo, can someone list 3 songs dis guy don sing?... Make nobody abuse me ooo, I get malaria

23 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by icancbt: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Do you know anyone preparing to write ican? Tell them to start testing themselves with this new platform.
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nanorest: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Will that stop buhari from winning next year election?
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Niccoloimhotep: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
The devil is a liar shocked

Talk true bros, we no go beat you. You suck bobbie first before u got to know, yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by everlymoore86(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=countsparrow post=69955525]Ok[/lol]
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by donofdons: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
lol
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Divay22(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Alaadin(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
undecided
Weyse mudia fo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by BruncleZuma: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Mtcheeewwww
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by inoki247: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
can't stop laughing...
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Leonbonapart(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigeria singer? Which song kwa
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by OboOlora(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Who is this one again, is he a video vixen?

3 Likes

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by abike12(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
end times

1 Like

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Blessedpikin(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
kyutepanda:
Saynap
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by kolajoo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
BRB I need to ask Deji
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by MARKETfund: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Nigerian singer, Viktoh who is still signed under the YBNL music record label owned by Olamide Adedeji has recounted how he mistakenly got too close to a transgender in Canada.

In the hysteria of his musical performance in Canada, a 'lady' was showering cash on Viktoh and the singer got a bit to friendly with her.
According to him, he kept pecking the lady in question not knowing she was original born a man. It took the intervention of his team member to alert him about the lady's actual gender.

The discovery left him demoralized and also ruined his entire day.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-mistakenly-romanced-a-man-in-canada-ybnl-singer-viktoh/

Dude must have thought I don hit a jackpot(fine girl and money)

Might have been thinking of baby-mamaring this one tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by HajimeSaito(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
It was a "mistake." Of course we believe you.
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Nedfed(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Sirpaul(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
ok

Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
IDIOT!!

Mistakenly, abi?

Your hands and mouth moved of their own accord?

Keep displaying your idiocy.

I wish you followed "shim" to the hotel, got drugged and your bunghole drilled.

All because of money.

Mumu.
Re: Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada by Seconsol92(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd / Meet Kylie And Kendall Jenner Of The Kardasian Sisters / Celebrities Step Out In Their Sunday Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.