Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning (9529 Views)

Steps To Quantitative Reasoning 6. Please I Need Help. / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2018
Please, biko, I am unable to solve these quantitative reasoning questions given to my younger sister by her school uncle, help me as she is submitting it on monday. wink

Mind you all, treat all the boxes as being empty, except for the two examples given, the figures you are seeing in some boxes were written by the little kid before she got confused.

Thanks.

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by directorXixXICK(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2018
Aunty go and help your sister

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by ademasta(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2018
See as I run enter like say I carry answer come...

Hmmmm, make I enter "one corner". cool

4 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Dyt(f): 10:00pm On May 05, 2018
The flash of your phone is not making it clear enough
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Aunty go and help your sister
I have been on these questions for over 2hours... I wonder why GMAT should be given to primary two pupils

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2018
Dyt:
The flash of your phone is not making it clear enough
I wouldn't have been able to snap it without flash...there is no light
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by cassidy1996(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2018
increasing order........ smaller numbers comes first
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Dyt(f): 10:04pm On May 05, 2018
CivilianJTF:

I wouldn't have been able to snap it without flash...there is no light

Well
Its disturbing my eyes
Maybe another can solve
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
cassidy1996:
increasing order........ smaller numbers comes first
It isn't that simple sir! Increasing order, don't forget your have four options of which one will be discarded.
How do we know which one?
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

Well
Its disturbing my eyes
Maybe another can solve
Ok ma
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by cassidy1996(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2018
CivilianJTF:

It isn't that simple sir! Increasing order, don't forget your have four options of which one will be discarded.
How do we know which one?
the even numbers are left out

7 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by madridguy(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2018
Lazy teachers everywhere. Giving Nursery students SSS3 work just because of their laziness.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2018
Dyt:

Well
Its disturbing my eyes
Maybe another can solve
This should do

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2018
cassidy1996:
I laugh... I tot as much initially and started solving from No 1 till I got to No 4.... Check well sir, number 4 does not have even number.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
Lazy teachers everywhere. Giving Nursery students SSS3 work just because of their laziness.
The matter tire me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2018
ademasta:
See as I run enter like say I carry answer come...

Hmmmm, make I enter "one corner". cool
You run come, then your run comot
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by cassidy1996(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2018
CivilianJTF:

I laugh... I tot as much initially and started solving from No 1 till I got to No 4.... Check well sir, number 4 does not have even number.
you are right, maybe the question is not correct. looking at it from another angle and the order, i think number 81 doesn't fit in, and is the number to be left out

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by CivilianJTF(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2018
cassidy1996:
you are right, maybe the question is not correct. looking at it from another angle and the order, i think number 81 doesn't fit in, and is the number to be left out
How did you know it doesn't fit in, or cos it doesn't have "5" as others?

I don't think that pattern is valid for other questions
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by nawtibownie: 10:28pm On May 05, 2018
cassidy1996:

Doesn't fit in, how?
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 10:33pm On May 05, 2018
BRB just give 5 mins

2 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by cassidy1996(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2018
nawtibownie:

Doesn't fit in, how?
that question is some how, lets arrange it this way 75,95,235 then 81 out
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by yasolan(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2018
I think

2 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by 4ormidable(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2018
From my analysis, they could be taking square roots. Putting least square on top, closest least square on the left and most square on the right undecided
But na wa oo...sure say no be dragnet reasoning? grin
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2018
CivilianJTF:

Bros... Question number 4 is not correct. There's no calculation here just arrangement of odd numbers in increasing order of magnitude. Smallest at d top, smaller by d left and d small one by d right. Trust me I know what I'm telling you.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2018
yasolan:
I think
For primary 2?? No

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2018
madridguy:
I think you are the lazy one here.. Close teeth if u no fit do something wey require simple reasoning.
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2018
cassidy1996:
Absolutely right
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 11:07pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
Absolutely right

Question number 4 will prove you wrong grin grin grin

What if they were all odd numbers?
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by airex(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2018
Kylekent59:

Question number 4 will prove you wrong grin grin grin

What if they are all odd numbers?
Number 4 is not correct.... we can confirm by Monday after the teacher must have marked the assignment
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by yasolan(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
For primary 2?? No
You said No4 isn't correct..
Then solve it with my method.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by Kylekent59: 11:12pm On May 05, 2018
airex:
Number 4 is not correct.... we can confirm by Monday after the teacher must have marked the assignment

It is very very correct. I had solved this before for a neighbor's child

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11,350 Teachers Write Professional Exams As Lagos Leads / Why Do People Lie About Their Academic Pedigree / I need financial help concerning my education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.