Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning (9763 Views)

Steps To Quantitative Reasoning 6. Please I Need Help. / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by federal9: 10:44am On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

Nothing is wrong with my arrangements sir!!!.
It's time I gone to bed sir!!
Goodnight sir!!
By monday,the result should be out.

I am a mathematician. I know everything about mathematics. Be it quantitative, algebra, differentiation, integration, surd,geometry, mensuration,parabola,elliptic, sets, optimization research,real analysis,vectors and scalars, partial derivative, jacobian theoem,exact,ordinary diff equ,permutation and combination and many more.
Oya solve dis

F(x)= 12x+15 and g(x)=100x+28
Find F(g(x))? grin
Also solve

in how many ways can seven beads be arranged in a circle ?

Also this

A two member committee comprising of one male and one female member is to be constitute out of five males and three females. Amongst the females. Ms. A refuses to be a member of the committee in which Mr. B is taken as the member. In how many different ways can the committee be constituted ? grin

What about this one too

A question paper has two parts, A and B, each containing 10 questions. If a student has to choose 8 from part A and 5 from part B, in how many ways can he choose the questions?

Mention me when you are done grin grin

The guy no fit solve the 3 complete even till year 2999 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by ademasta(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2018
ovieokodhi:
brotherly sighted
I sight you bro

1 Like

Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
increasing number of odd nos
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2018
Kylekent59:

You are very proud of the killings,the bombings, kidnapping, anarchy, genocide, abuse of democracy, . So you are proud of all these. Smh angry angry
I have come to make something abstrusing very elementary for people.
Hope you are satiated now.

Isn't that same country u dey find ur daily bread
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by julius976(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2018
It simple,

she is just to write the odd numbers inside the box..

Sense will not kill me
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2018
julius976:
It simple,
she is just to write the odd numbers inside the box..
Sense will not kill me
it has killed ur intellect already
odd nos in ascending order
Re: Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning by federal9: 9:41pm On May 07, 2018
CivilianJTF:
Please, biko, I am unable to solve these quantitative reasoning questions given to my younger sister by her school uncle, help me as she is submitting it on monday. wink

Mind you all, treat all the boxes as being empty, except for the two examples given, the figures you are seeing in some boxes were written by the little kid before she got confused.

Thanks.

Tell us the answer naa. Today is Monday naa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unn Pre Degree Form Is Out / Ijmb Nigeria / My Son Cannot Count Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.