Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

In The Presence Of Your Adversaries. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Presence Of Your Adversaries. (437 Views)

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / How Do You Feel The Presence Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Presence Of Your Adversaries. by bummyla(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2018
In the presence of your adversaries, the Lord will make water spring out for you from the rock & bring forth good news from your lips in Jesus Christ Name.

Amen.

Good morning.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Psalm 23:5

For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.
Luke 21:15

When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me.
Deuteronomy 32:41

Rise up, O God, and defend your cause;
Remember how fools mock you all day long.
23 Do not ignore the clamor of your adversaries,
The uproar of your enemies, which rises continually.
Psalm 74:22-23

I have found David my servant;
With my sacred oil I have anointed him.
21 My hand will sustain him;
Surely my arm will strengthen him.
22 The enemy will not get the better of him;
The wicked will not oppress him.
23 I will crush his foes before him
And strike down his adversaries.
Psalm 89:23

But you give us victory over our enemies,
You put our adversaries to shame.
Psalm 44:7

You armed me with strength for battle; you humbled my adversaries before me.
2 Samuel 22:40

I pursued my enemies and overtook them;
I did not turn back till they were destroyed.
38 I crushed them so that they could not rise;
They fell beneath my feet.
39 You armed me with strength for battle;
You humbled my adversaries before me.
Psalm 18:39

My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries; my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.
Psalm 92:11

Your hand shall be lifted up over your adversaries, and all your enemies shall be cut off.
Micah 5:9

The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD is avenging and wrathful; the LORD takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies.
Nahum 1:2
https://bummyla.com/2018/05/05/in-the-presence-of-your-adversaries/

(1) (Reply)

God / Don't Ever Forget To Thank The Lord God Almighty For This / 24hour Worship And Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.