Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Please Can I Get Good Okirika Shirts Like Vintage In Aba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Can I Get Good Okirika Shirts Like Vintage In Aba (1376 Views)

Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire / How Second Hand Clothes (Okirika) Are Sorted And Put In Bales In Togo (Photos) / The Horrible State Of Ahia Ohuru Market In Aba, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Get Good Okirika Shirts Like Vintage In Aba by felix33(m): 12:13am On May 06, 2018
please can I buy vintage okirika shirts or very sharp clothes at new market ngwa road aba.. Lagos is too far from me.. Am still a student that raised little capital to help and support my education. please anyone in aba or anyone with good information about the market should feel free to comment. including their market days.. thanks and God bless you all
Re: Please Can I Get Good Okirika Shirts Like Vintage In Aba by clarocuzioo(m): 3:46am On May 06, 2018
Yes you can, bales are opened on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but Monday and Wednesday are the best days. But when going shine your eyes. If you are buying in large quantity, look for those that have Europe bales and sign with them, they will open for u to pick first.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Get Good Okirika Shirts Like Vintage In Aba by felix33(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Yes you can, bales are opened on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but Monday and Wednesday are the best days. But when going shine your eyes. If you are buying in large quantity, look for those that have Europe bales and sign with them, they will open for u to pick first.
Thank you so much.. Do you have a reliable customer that I can buy them from? I also heard if you go there by 9am, you won't get nice clothes. that they open bales as early as 7am. how true is that..
If you don't mind you can drop your contact for me, so I can talk to you.
09037604294. that's mine.. flash me or chat me on whatsapp.. I really need urgent advice so I can know what next to do.. thanks once more

(1) (Reply)

Visit Perkins Oem Distributor In Nigeria For Your Generator Set,sparepart,etc / Polaris Bank, Sango Ota Ogun State Amid Coronavirus Issue (photos) / List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than 200k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.