Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Clickbank 2018: New Solutions And Strategies ... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank 2018: New Solutions And Strategies ... (1862 Views)

Government Incentives And Strategies For Business Development In Nigeria / 10 Paying Affiliate Sites As An Alternative To Clickbank To Make Money In 2018 / Forex Trading Tips And Strategies For Successful Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank 2018: New Solutions And Strategies ... by nohitch: 2:48am On May 06, 2018
Ever since the current administration came into power, about 7.1 million jobs have been lost. Living Nigerians wondering if the change mantra that was being preached before the elections three years ago was just a ploy to get us give our votes to them for free without thinking twice about it.

With more than 100, 000 persons graduating from the universities every year, Nigerians have sought out a gazillion ways to make a living by any means possible; in both legit and fraudulent manners. A large number of us (the legit money seekers), sort out various means of earning especially on the internet. One of these legit money making ways, is becoming an affiliate marketer. Affiliate marketing is simply the promotion of an already existing product (digital or physical), for the sole aim of earning commissions from the producer or manufacturer behind the product.

A major platform that exists and which goes ahead to put a smile on the faces of affiliate marketers is Clickbank. Clickbank was found in 1998 by Tim and Eileen Barber and it is an online or internet marketplace for the sales of both digital products (like E-books, mp3 podcasts, subscriptions or videos) and physical products like supplements, tech stuff e.t.c. Clickbank remains the number one affiliate marketing platform that pays nothing less than $600, 000 - $ 1,000,000 to affiliates on its platform on an annual basis.

But the problem,? A lot of countries; Nigeria inclusive, have been blacklisted from having access to own membership opportunities on clickbank, making it sort of impossible to earn from the platform. Many methods have been made available for us Nigerians and other blacklisted country members to have access to clickbank, but those methods have been short lived and never made it possible for such accounts to last long, let alone making it possible to earn big bucks from clickbank. If you have been following my posts on nairaland, you’ll see that I have being trying my possible best to come up with clickbank solutions for Nigerians.

Fear not, I have a permanent solution to this…
I have successfully created a facebook group were you will learn hardcore and extreme methods secrets that will help you:
- Open Clickbank accounts even in a Clickbank Blacklisted country..
- Find evergreen and lucrative niches to bank on.
..& Earn more $$ in less time without excess hassles.

In this group you will learn firsthand how I was able to earn $1910 in less than 2 months..

>> How you will be able to promote your affiliate products to the right audience.

>> How to know the particular products to target to the right persons…(without burning your hands with blogging, facebook ads, google ads, bing ads etc.) this is anold method that has been in existence and will never cease to exist..

>> Finally I’ll show the one mistake many affiaite marketers make that makes them lose and leave money on the table..

So here’s the thing ,…join while can because by Wednesday, we will commence training, so invite your friends …….

P.s they should be told about the goal of the group first before they join…..

Oh before I forget… here’s the link to the facebook group

https://web./cmlauncheracademy

See you on the inside…

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan / Sterling Bank To Operate As An Islamic Bank / Free Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.