Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) (53709 Views)

Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 06, 2018
talk2flash:
Get ur PVC

Hope this awareness is related to this post because it's Buhari that wants to run and not tramadol nor the man in question

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2018
Why must stupid people drug themselves?

I am a good writer kindly check my signature
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2018
bloggers it's too early for all 5hes3 fake news and lies
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by koolaid87: 7:35am On May 06, 2018
This one tramadol, dat one tramadol

I hop3 all these news are real sha

Say no to drug abuse
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by thelastmediator: 7:37am On May 06, 2018
National Orientation Agency should make jingles in all major languages to enlighten the people without formal education on the dangers of these drugs.

It's becoming a national emergency. A day hardly pass without someone abusing one of these drug. I'm beginning to see the correlation with increase in crime rate.
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2018
Zane2point4:
every occurrance now is tramadol, how did they know the guy took tramadol?

Am sure is not in his already unconscious state that he will confess to what he took.
the leaders are a reflection of the masses...Lies everywhere,assumption is the parent of all fucckkkupppps...until the advent of yahoo plus every mad person was mad cuz of weed nowadays is yahoo plus seldomly they accuse villagers though..

Well see the stats...185million people 138million living below poverty threshold..I.E less than a dollar a day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2018
Next time he go know khaki no be leather grin cheesy tongue
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 06, 2018
Olalan:
Are they sure it's tramadol or a case of seizure, if it's tramadol useage so unfortunate that people are still abusing the drug despite the warnings against it
tramadol overdose can cause seizure
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2018
jerryunit48:
Nairalanders please forgive my ignorance as am about to ask a question, I’ve been out for a while and I don’t know much about this tramadol I’ve been reading about it so my question goes is it a drug that gets you high or it is originally meant to cure one of some illness like headache or so ? Why can’t it be banned?

Tramadol is one of the strongest anaesthetic(pain reliever) like all pain relievers it tricks a certain part of the brain to relax, numbing feelings associated with pain. When taking in high dose it creates a sense of euphoria, unfortunately the reaction to body parts, heart beat and some other things is disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2018
ogwoliun:
The rate at which young guys are going about this drugs of a thing is not good. They don't know the effect it will cost them in feature. Stay away from drugs, it's not good for your health and the society as a whole.
but certainly not weed right man?
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Princsk1(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2018
I don't know whats wrong with our people...

Headies 2018: See Full list of winners
[url=https://nghappenings.com/entertainment/2018/05/headies2018-full-list-winners/][/url]
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by rayornb(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2018
Project topic for Science/Medical/Paramedical students;
Effect of Glucose on CNS stimulant drugs in Healthy Lazy Nigerian Youths.
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 06, 2018
Olalan:
Are they sure it's tramadol or a case of seizure, if it's tramadol useage so unfortunate that people are still abusing the drug despite the warnings against it

tramadol causes seizure
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:52am On May 06, 2018
They will never learn. Abokii and drugs are like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by deafeyez: 8:02am On May 06, 2018
I had a babe come over to my house. I took TM and was ready to rock.

Unfortunately for I end up discussing with the girl for five hours or more.

Nothing moved me to touch the girl. She left at about 22:17 and in my high moral state, I went to bed looking weak

Went to work next day and vomited.

Since then, my body don commot near TM grin.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by adamsbadoo(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by hollywater: 8:03am On May 06, 2018
Thanks to Olamide yeye Song.
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2018
Immhotep lzaa come and see your friend madridguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2018
Sijo01:
They will never learn. Abokii and drugs are like 5 & 6

Madridguy listen to voice of reason

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 8:09am On May 06, 2018
stop taking tamadol dem no-go gree.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:10am On May 06, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Tramadol is one of the strongest anaesthetic(pain reliever) like all pain relievers it tricks a certain part of the brain to relax, numbing feelings associated with pain. When taking in high dose it creates a sense of euphoria, unfortunately the reaction to body parts, heart beat and some other things is disastrous.
Lzaa immhotep understand madridguy now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2018
jerryunit48:
Nairalanders please forgive my ignorance as am about to ask a question, I’ve been out for a while and I don’t know much about this tramadol I’ve been reading about it so my question goes is it a drug that gets you high or it is originally meant to cure one of some illness like headache or so ? Why can’t it be banned?

Tramadol is a "pain reliever" drug used mostly by bricklayers, heavy-duty truck drivers etc to help with massive pain after work....

BUT.....

An overdose of Tramadol can cause severe side-effects like Highness, seizures and could lead to death....

Same with codeine... It's a powerful cough syrup that can eradicate cough within the shortest possible time. An overdose of it can cause highness[addiction as well].... An overdose can as well lead to death...

These drugs are very effective when taken according to Doctor's prescription BUT some people decided to abuse and bring these drugs to disrepute.

What Nigeria needs is a tighter control and regulation of most drugs NOT outright BAN...

I've heard a case where someone abused PARACETAMOL...Does that mean paracetamol should be banned!?... Some people can do anything to get high... It's a pity...

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:11am On May 06, 2018
thelastmediator:
National Orientation Agency should make jingles like madridguy in all major languages to enlighten the people without formal education on the dangers of these drugs.

It's becoming a national emergency. A day hardly pass without someone abusing one of these drug. I'm beginning to see the correlation with increase in crime rate.
They won't listen

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by bababarman: 8:13am On May 06, 2018
Abeg, next time let him die. It will teach others lesson. Thinking aloud.
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2018
Alhamdulilah,

Drug NO

Alcohol NO

Smoking NO

shocked shocked shocked

Shalomc:

Madridguy listen to voice of reason
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:17am On May 06, 2018
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah,

Drug NO

Alcohol NO

Smoking NO

shocked shocked shocked

Cc
Lzaa immhotep.... can't laff alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2018
Visit me and see yourself.

Shalomc:

Cc
Lzaa immhotep.... can't laff alone.
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:25am On May 06, 2018
tizzdi:
Hausa people are always on codein or tramadol diet grin

Most northerners are drug addicts due to failed government and wicked leaders especially from the north.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by henrydan(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2018
Nowadays even if person Dey die from either Asthmatic attacks or seizure, people go just Dey one side Dey say “leave am, leave am na Tramadol”.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2018
The rate at which people are mis-using tis drugs is becoming alarming angry sad
Re: Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:29am On May 06, 2018
Zane2point4:
every occurrance now is tramadol, how did they know the guy took tramadol?

Am sure is not in his already unconscious state that he will confess to what he took.

Trust useless bloggers to write rubbish. Am sure the guy had a seizure and fell.

Since Codiene is now banned, the next drugs lying bloggers will use now is tramadol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing) / Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.