Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) (67195 Views)

KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) / Fan Sprays Dollars On KS1 Malaika At A Barbing Salon / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2018
When Nigerian fuji musician, Alhaji Alao Adekunle Malaika, completed a house worth N200 million in Lekki, Lagos, last year, it instantly became a topic of discussion on social media.

While some people argued that the house was not worth the reported N200m, others questioned the legitimacy of the musician’s source of income.

However, in an encounter with Sunday Scoop, Malaika said he found it disturbing that people did not believe he could build a house worth N200m. He said, “I have been in the music industry for over three decades. I started my music career when I was 10-year-old before I later formed my band. If someone has been doing something from such a young age and he does it well, why wouldn’t he be able to build such a house for himself? If I’m into terrible things, people would have known by now. As a matter of fact, I have achieved a lot but I don’t like bragging about things I do or have. The Lekki home, which generated a lot of reactions, is not my first achievement in life.”

Malaika, however, revealed that he did not tell anybody the worth of his house. He said, “I never gave anyone the figure but my engineer later told me that some journalists called him and he told them. I told him I didn’t like it and I warned him to always inform me whenever he wanted to answer questions about me.”

The fuji singer, who recently celebrated his 45th birthday in different countries, stressed that he was not the type who got disturbed about comments on social media. “Being criticised or questioned is the price we pay for stardom. Fame comes with a lot of negative and positive things. If you are getting positive results and you don’t expect any negativity, it means you are not thankful to God,” he stated.

Explaining why he celebrated his 45th birthday in South Africa, Dubai, Ibadan and other places, he said, “That is the only thing I have not done before. I have been to the motherless babies’ home and they’ve held a football tournament in my honour too. I have done a lot to celebrate my birthday; so, I wanted to do something different.”

http://www.punchng.com/i-was-angry-with-engineer-for-revealing-worth-of-my-lekki-house-malaika/amp

1 Like

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:53am On May 06, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2018
2ⁿⁿⁿ¹¹⅓¼⅔¾⁴⅝6⅞89∅ cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Heryorh: 7:54am On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by awa(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2018
Even without the Engineer, we still have Valuers ohhhh....stop sounding childish bruv

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by axeman2(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2018
money is sweet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by lat1tudeo4: 8:25am On May 06, 2018
Even devil will be shocked with his lies

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2018
axeman2:
money is sweet

My brother, sweeter than honey

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by fatymore(f): 11:01am On May 06, 2018
Malaika my crush...make me your last wife tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by AnonymousIP: 11:04am On May 06, 2018
cry

THIS MAN DEY LIE OOO , Can you Compare His House to TIWA Savage's House that Cosy Just 75M ...

OKAY HOW CAN HE WORTH THIS AND GET A HOUSE OF 200M ..

SEE HIS 2018 NET WORTH HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/Malaika-Networth-2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by JohnnyBling(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2018
who's dis one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
No...we no want u in our house

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Dosinspector(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2018
no be only 200 million

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
The post of 'last wife' is mostly temporary.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 06, 2018
Okay good...
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Vicjustice: 11:07am On May 06, 2018
If there is no evidence of criminality in his activities, then why subject him to defamation and malignancy for being wealthy?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 06, 2018
Drug gang. We know the code.

All the Europe and America tour, Na "Oja" dey move.

All Fuji musicians are into it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by fatymore(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2018
olagbola55:

No...we no want u in our house
are you malaika's brother
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Omihanifa: 11:08am On May 06, 2018
Nigerians will just be calling figures anyhow this house is not up to 200 million naira, if hes claiming 200 million naira for this house then how much will k1 d ultimate call his own house in ijebu ode

11 Likes

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Blakehike: 11:08am On May 06, 2018
Interesting
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by fatymore(f): 11:08am On May 06, 2018
oyetunder:
The post of 'last wife' is mostly temporary.
last wife patapata....he should make me the last wife he would settle with
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 06, 2018
%™£¥ ldo^¢™€=¥✓€{{¶÷ππ€✓€™
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
I heard he has a microscopic PR!ck...Still wanna be his wife?
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2018
that house isn't worth even 100m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by sorry1(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2018
angry angry angry

I think we should be more concerned about why no igbo artiste won something at Headies award last night. If no igbo did well last year I think Runtown did best, he deserved something for crying out loud.

The funny thing is that in ten years time, some children that didn't know how myopic the Headies organizers were in giving those awards will start boasting that "Yoruba artistes have 1 million Headies awards while their igbo counterparts have just 5"
Don't tell me not to bring tribalism into Music Industry because the organizers never considered that too.
undecided undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2018
Alright
Re: Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2018
fatymore:
last wife patapata....he should make me the last wife he would settle with
Yes, that was what the promise made to the 1st...2nd...3rd...4th... Figures no dey finish jare

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.