Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award (3206 Views)

DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) / Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawal Poses Without Underwear (Photos) / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by GistersNG: 8:24am On May 06, 2018
GistMore.com

Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani and Nina stuns at the Headies Award as they look absolutely enchanting in sexy cleveage pictures.

I'm very sure Toyin Lawani styled Nina and right now i tell you Bobrisky will not be happy seeing both of them together.

Gist from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/sexy-photos-nina-celebrity-stylist-toyin-lawani-headies-award

Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by GistersNG: 8:24am On May 06, 2018
Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by softwerk(f): 9:16am On May 06, 2018
Nina still can't blend in..........

She still remains that local Imo bred, low IQ village girl that only came in contact with civilization by the good graces of BBNaija angry

Not that i'm jealous oh, I didn't even want to comment before. Just passing and minding my own business grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by GistersNG: 11:40am On May 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by obyback: 11:41am On May 06, 2018
softwerk:

She still remains that local Imo bred, low IQ village girl that only came in contact with civilization by the good graces of BBNaija

Not that i'm jealous oh, I didn't even want to comment before. Just passing and minding my own business grin
Only you dey judge yourself
Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by Adamummya(f): 1:45pm On May 06, 2018
there's something weird about those pics...
one looks muscular
another looks like she's holding her breath..
while the other ..looks confused
Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by GistersNG: 4:34pm On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by axcer: 8:01pm On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by Houseofglam7(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2018
Did she put a brain in her head too?
She could use one that works.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award by Celense(m): 1:23am On May 07, 2018
softwerk:

She still remains that local Imo bred, low IQ village girl that only came in contact with civilization by the good graces of BBNaija angry

babe, you look soft and sweet.....want to be like you.

(1) (Reply)

‘i’d Marry My Side Chic If She Remains Calm While Being Attacked By My Wife’ / The Story Of JUNGLIST ( Oritse Femi & Chibuzor. See Pictures / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.