Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? (3205 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by disney(f): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2006
Sup everyone, disney don come again. Just imagine yourself a celebrity for a day. Who would you like to look like , I know we are all proud of our looks and all that but for once., what asset in a celebrity would you like to have or just something fly u like about them.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by disney(f): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2006
Is it bad if l say l love beyonce bootylicious butts.lol grin grin grin

Also, there's something about beyonce's looks that l just love. embarassed grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by tinky(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2006
I'll pick Christina Milian. She's damn pretty. But i'd love 2 have Shakira's waist.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by sexyncool(f): 1:43am On Apr 15, 2006
oh mine,  i would definitely love to look like kelly rowlands,  she looks younger every year and her complexion, talking about polished chocolate skin, thats her right there but beyonce's bootylicious and curvacious body wont be bad at all on me. wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by sade511(f): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2006
I would want to look like Beyonce. Her body is nice.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2006
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Hero(m): 5:33am On Apr 17, 2006
Denzel Washington!! No, wait, I already look better than him. undecided Hummmmm, I need to think some more, cause I look too damn good, not to be wanting to look like me. kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by omogenaija(f): 1:17am On Apr 18, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley I would LOVE to look like omogenaija because she is just to sexy. (no homo)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Hotstepper(f): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2006
noone but maself, when i will be treated like a celebrity, i would look muvh beta dan those of dem that are most admired shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Priscila(f): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2006
Naomi Campbell in her hey days!
Those loks killed many!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by eveseh(f): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2006
ciara
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by spikelord(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2006
Nas!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by ciaragirl(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2006
ciara my girl
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Emad(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2007
Halle Berry
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by trendy(f): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2007
None, i already look like one
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Seun(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2007
I'd like to look like the musician that recorded the song titled "I'm Walking Away". wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Nella(f): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2007
the celebrity who i would like 2 look lyk 4 a day would probably b---------------wat's her name againg??

oh right, i remember : ME!cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by SMC(f): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2007
Emad:

Halle Berry

I concur grin, or Gwen Stefani cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by naijadiva2(f): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
i'll like to have beyonce's body, shakira's hip and her belly dancing moves, rihanna's face and dancing skills and also ciara's move. that's about it.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Ameena(f): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2007
I'll definitely like to look like Beyonce. She's just too good to go! wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by juliesanto(f): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2007
i don't want to be like anyone of them because i am already Good looking i Guss when they see me they would want to be like me.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by QueenB1(f): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
Ah this is an easy question

1.) Ashanti
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by QueenB1(f): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2007
or like my girl Gabrielle

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by Nella(f): 5:17pm On May 14, 2007
Halle Berry OR Alicia Keys shocked shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by luxoire(f): 5:58pm On May 14, 2007
Im digging Gabrielle Union

But i'd have to admit that KELLY ROWLAND would probably look best, without make up
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by sofine5(f): 9:46pm On May 14, 2007
I would LOVE 2 look like Rihanna 4 a day. she is pretty

i will also like 2 be beyonce

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Look Like For A Day? by hype: 7:39pm On May 15, 2007
I would love to look like Jessica Alba.

(1) (Reply)

Lauryn Hill Expecting Sixth Child / Ben Bruce`s First Son Marriage Picture / Actress Ronke Odusanya A.k.a Flakky Ididowo Marries Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.