Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) (45064 Views)

Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Ufuoma McDermott And Daughter, Kessiana Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Amagite2: 9:01am On May 06, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh no longer takes going to church as a joke.

She stepped out this morning with her son, King Andre to church, and they look adorable in their matching outfits.

"SMALL GIRL WITH A VERY BIG GOD..
CALVARY GREETINGS DARLINGS..
HAPPY SUNDAY..
Hope you are going to church today?
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/tonto-dikeh-and-her-son-step-out-in-matching-outfits-to-church-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by scarramenga: 9:04am On May 06, 2018
grin hmm I just dey pity the pikin, e mama go just high f*ck am one day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2018

Is she not the lady that mis been romance, kiss and touch under the watchful eyes of Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by GistersNG: 9:05am On May 06, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope she is this happy behind the cameras. Lovely Outfit. God bless all Mothers, and all fathers with exception of "Sperm donors". smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by softwerk(f): 9:13am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Your case is different angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by inoki247: 11:27am On May 06, 2018
Buh dey dont av matching asss
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by GreatDreams: 11:28am On May 06, 2018
Tonto Dick! Just trying so hard to be relevant....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Shortyy(f): 11:28am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
WTF are you OK?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by AnonymousIP: 11:29am On May 06, 2018
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2018
where's the father
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Taoking: 11:33am On May 06, 2018
With all the cosmetic surgery rada rada, she still dey paint face grin

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2018
Women should always humble themselves because they are created out of man.but them no go want hear word come they form single mother

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 11:33am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
Behave yourself young man undecided

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 06, 2018
One look at her and you can tell she's got Body Image Issues. Girl has never looked comfortable in her own skin.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2018
Tontoh the born against

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Shewo(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2018
She's looking different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by suckmyPENIS: 11:49am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
ode undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Ikem11(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Pity the boys p*nis cause tonto dikeh looks like someone that likes it rough
U are beyond repair

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 06, 2018
When Tonto genuinely becomes born again, she won't be doing all this showmanship.

She would be sober.

As far as I'm concerned, this is just "notice me"

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Omihanifa: 12:21pm On May 06, 2018
shes getting old
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Aboguede(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2018
Classy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Aboguede(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2018
Classic
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by lonelydora: 12:51pm On May 06, 2018
Is this news? I wore same outfit to church today with my son and daughter
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
sick b*stard

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Kinggnicole(f): 12:59pm On May 06, 2018
Shewo:
She's looking different.
Even the smiles couldn't hide how she's suffering as a result of no steady preeq in her life.
I just hope she's not molesting the poor boy cry

How can you say such?
mtcheew. yeye
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by BLESSMME: 1:05pm On May 06, 2018
Na wa o, too much hate speech..... Am i d only one dat noticed d Gorgeous Ankara style. Really nice outfit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
Hahahah guy why ??
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Pity the boys p*nis cause tonto dikeh looks like someone that likes it rough

Later if they insult your mother and sister, you'll start posting stupid pictures, just look at your vulgar life undecided

Your so-called beautiful mother didn't raise you right

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday / Lady Recreates Tonto Dikeh's Pose With Son And Gifty's Bum-In-The-Air Pose / Funke Akindele's 40th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.