Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" (33874 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by djon78(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2018
You quote scriptures but forget to tell us what is God saying in the now. In the present.

I give God one tenth of my income out of a cheerful heart and devotion to my God. I get bless from doing that. And you come to tell me to stop what God on the inside of me convinced me to do.

What can I call this. And the funny thing is that you won't discuss the important, weightier matters in God's word like salvation from sin, living for God, repentance, saving the lost, healing but only tithes.

So please follow your own way let me follow my own. In the end we will know. Remain blessed.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

That's why I said you people argue without logic. The Bible was written by inspiration of God.

To interpret the scriptures you don't just quote things. What is God saying about it by His spirit indwelling in a believer.

Even during Jesus times, money was already been used. Taxes were paid to Roman Empire, that was why when they came asking him to pay his and his disciples tax, he instructed one of his disciples to go and catch a fish. To open it's mouth and see money to pay their tax.

In today's Jewish synagogues do they tithe? yes
And what do they tithe with? Is it not money? Does anyone of them tithe with agricultural products in today's world.

Why is it that Jess today control a huge part of global money? Why are they good in finance, handling of money?

And the Africans that have been tithing diligently...why are they still ranked amongst the poorest in the world?

Wait, your argument now is that the Jews are wealthy because they tithe? What of the Africans that tithe? why aren't they controlling money like the Jews on a global scale?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

You quote scriptures but forget to tell us what is God saying in the now. In the present.

I give God one tenth of my income out of a cheerful heart and devotion to my God. I get bless from doing that. And you come to tell me to stop what God on the inside of me convinced me to do.

What can I call this. And the funny thing is that you won't discuss the important, weightier matters in God's word like salvation from sin, living for God, repentance, saving the lost, healing but only tithes.

So please follow your own way let me follow my own. In the end we will know. Remain blessed.

What God is saying in the present?

Let's start from Acts 15 where some rabble-rousers and confusionists in the church were preaching that gentiles have to be circumcised and obey the Mosaic Laws (tithing inclusive) to be saved...

What was the resolution of the meeting of the Apostles in Jerusalem? did they ask Christians to tithe as one of the requirements of being a Christian?
I am talking of the new covenant era now, please read Acts 15 and tell us how far?

Also be kind to tell us where Jesus told His followers to pay tithes as access to God's blessings...since He is the way, truth and life....

Also tell us where Jesus or the Apostles levied tithes on Christians...

I am keen on learning...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by djon78(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

And the Africans that have been tithing diligently...why are they still ranked amongst the poorest in the world?

Wait, your argument now is that the Jews are wealthy because they tithe? What of the Africans that tithe? why aren't they controlling money like the Jews on a global scale?

Who control majority wealth in our present world? Which people control a substantial part of global finance?

The jews are very small population in the US but they are the most successful group. During the era of Nazi Germany, they were controlling significant wealth in Europe that's one reason Hitler went after them and confiscated their wealth.

Why are they very successful; the blessing God pronounced on the man Abraham. And that blessing is still following them till today. They have the highest number of winners of noble prize in sciences, physics, chemistry, medicine which is the bedrock of science and development in today's world.

The wisdom in the book of proverbs can turn any adherent follower of it into major success.

The jews in their synagogues today still pay tithe. They are grade one givers.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by djon78(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

What God is saying in the present?

Let's start from Acts 15 where some rabble-rousers and confusionists in the church were preaching that gentiles have to be circumcised and obey the Mosaic Laws (tithing inclusive) to be saved...

What was the resolution of the meeting of the Apostles in Jerusalem? did they ask Christians to tithe as one of the requirements of being a Christian?
I am talking of the new covenant era now, please read Acts 15 and tell us how far?

Also be kind to tell us where Jesus told His followers to pay tithes as access to God's blessings...since He is the way, truth and life....

Also tell us where Jesus or the Apostles levied tithes on Christians...

I am keen on learning...

What was the entire book of Acts was talking about. The coming of the Holy Spirit, working of signs and wonders, salvation of souls of men, healing and spreading of the gospel of Christ. The book of Hebrews still talked about tithe, but the main focus of that epistle was the sonship of Jesus, the high priesthood of Jesus, faith and many other things.

If you want let's do a discussion on the book of Acts or the book of Hebrews not just extracting a verse. Let's talk about the whole counsel of God
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

What was the entire book of Acts was talking about. The coming of the Holy Spirit, working of signs and wonders, salvation of souls of men, healing and spreading of the gospel of Christ. The book of Hebrews still talked about tithe, but the main focus of that epistle was the sonship of Jesus, the high priesthood of Jesus, faith and many other things.

If you want let's do a discussion on the book of Acts or the book of Hebrews not just extracting a verse. Let's talk about the whole counsel of God

So there are no lessons to be learnt from Acts 15? Does it state that tithing is necessary to access God's blessings as a follower of Jesus?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by djon78(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

For Africa her major problem is that our forefathers were idol worshipers and they bequeathed it to these generations. Up till today idolatry is still prevalent. Many of our people are battling with the outcome of these Idolatry inheritance.

The God that created the universe deals with each generations. That's why people should be careful to ensure they raise their children to fear, respect, reverence, obey and keep God's ways. If they raise their children well, their subsequent generations will be blessed. But if they do and commmitt evil, they will pass it to the next generation and God's blessings will not rest on that linage.

That was what happened to Noah in the Bible. He was the generation of a great prophet named Enoch. Enoch raised his children well, that was why even when the whole world then was in great iniquity Noah a seed of the righteous stood out. He was righteous, upright and feared God. So God only saved his house hold and righteous generation.

Likewise Abraham, he was a righteous man, he put God's ways for his children from Isaac to Jacob, even Joseph who despite he was a slave in Egypt still feared God and refused to sleep with his masters wife. He was imprisoned but God later vindicated him. And the blessing continued till this day. We gentiles through Christ Jesus has been connected to that generational blessing of Abraham according to Galatians 2.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

Who control majority wealth in our present world? Which people control a substantial part of global finance?

The jews are very small population in the US but they are the most successful group. During the era of Nazi Germany, they were controlling significant wealth in Europe that's one reason Hitler went after them and confiscated their wealth.

Why are they very successful; the blessing God pronounced on the man Abraham. And that blessing is still following them till today. They have the highest number of winners of noble prize in sciences, physics, chemistry, medicine which is the bedrock of science and development in today's world.

The wisdom in the book of proverbs can turn any adherent follower of it into major success.

I asked a simple question on Africans that tithe diligently.... Why aren't they controlling the wealth like the Jews do? Or they are no longer spiritual Jews?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by djon78(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

So there are no lessons to be learnt from Acts 15? Does it state that tithing is necessary to access God's blessings as a follower of Jesus?

Did I say that you don't access blessings as a follower of Jesus Christ? Moreover the Lord told us that some people that think they are following Him will on the last day be rejected because they
We're workers of iniquity.

So anyone claiming to follow Jesus Christ must ensure he truly belongs to the Lord and Roman's 8 tells us that as many as are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God. It is the Holy Spirit in a believer is the seal of our redemption and the book of Acts was strictly centred on the Holy Spirit coming and His Acts among the apostles
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by djon78(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

I asked a simple question on Africans that tithe diligently.... Why aren't they controlling the wealth like the Jews do? Or they are no longer spiritual Jews?

Read my reply again, if you can't get the answer there, then I can't help you. Tithing is not just alone, it walks with faith, with diligence, hardwork infact the whole counsel of God.

If you tithe in unbelief or lack of knowledge or you are lazy etc how will you have success.

Also you can work hard, be diligent and not tithe you might be successful but when the devourer remembers you. Nothing will save you. I have seen those who with all their wealth lose almost everything.

So it all leads back to Gods blessing. God's blessings never fade. Blessing of man never lasts but the blessing of God is trans generation
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Martinez19(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2018
See the way e just twist and force interpretation. grin

Werey, thief, ole grin
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

Read my reply again, if you can't get the answer there, then I can't help you. Tithing is not just alone, it walks with faith, with diligence, hardwork infact the whole counsel of God.

If you tithe in unbelief or lack of knowledge or you are lazy etc how will you have success.

Also you can work hard, be diligent and not tithe you might be successful but when the devourer remembers you. Nothing will save you. I have seen those who with all their wealth lose almost everything.

So it all leads back to Gods blessing. God's blessings never fade. Blessing of man never lasts but the blessing of God is trans generation

You earlier mentioned I was quoting parts of the Bible to support my argument on tithing...so I'll make this very simple for you.

1) Open your Bible and check from Genesis to Revelation and show us where any gentile gave tithes.

2) Also show us where God demanded tithes to be paid monetarily i.e. gold, silver or cash. Without adding to God's word...

Note: Money was very much in use by the Israelites when God gave them the laws of tithing...
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

And what of those that paid tithes, believed in it and died of terminal diseases?

What of those who pay tithes, believe in it...and still go around begging money for house rent or school fees?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
The tree of knowledge of good and evil was just one tree in like over one thousand trees. How does that represent a tithe(10%)? These people can twist Bible anyhow sha....
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

That's why I said you people argue without logic. The Bible was written by inspiration of God.

To interpret the scriptures you don't just quote things. What is God saying about it by His spirit indwelling in a believer.

Even during Jesus times, money was already been used. Taxes were paid to Roman Empire, that was why when they came asking him to pay his and his disciples tax, he instructed one of his disciples to go and catch a fish. To open it's mouth and see money to pay their tax.

In today's Jewish synagogues do they tithe? yes
And what do they tithe with? Is it not money? Does anyone of them tithe with agricultural products in today's world.

Why is it that Jess today control a huge part of global money? Why are they good in finance, handling of money?

You're wrong. They do not tithe in Jewish synagogues today. You can Google it up. Tithes would only resume in Jerusalem (Israel) when the temple has been rebuilt, and it will involve only agricultural and livestock produce from the land of Israel. Jews all over the world give, yes they do, but they do not tithe because they know better.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
sleekymag:

You're wrong. They do not tithe in Jewish synagogues today. You can Google it up. Tithes would only resume in Jerusalem (Israel) when the temple has been rebuilt, and it will involve only agricultural and livestock produce from the land of Israel. Jews all over the world give, yes they do, but they do not tithe because they know better.

I just kept quiet when he said Jews tithe in their synagogues...

I was wondering which Levite without inheritance they were giving tithes to...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2018
djon78:

Oga, Jews in their synagogues do not pay tithes today. They levy themselves but they don't pay tithes, you can Google it up. If you read the book Jewish Phenomenon you'll see somethings there too...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2018
Jews Do Not Tithe Today
Read and ListenThankfully, Jewish theologians know better than their Christian counterparts. They are well aware that only Levites have the right to receive tithe of the people. After all, the Jewish leaders have the Old Testament as their Scripture and that’s what it commands. And since there is no Temple in existence (and consequently no ordained Levites or Priests serving in a Temple), then a major factor in fulfilling the laws of tithing does not exist in our modern world.
In regard to this, it may be profitable to relate an event that happened to me over thirty–five years ago when I was just starting to study theology in college. A letter had been given to me for answering. It was from a woman who heard that modern Jews were not tithing. She wanted to know whether the information was true, and if so, why the Jews seemingly violated the plain laws of the Bible which spoke of tithing as a law to be obeyed?
Having read the letter, I began to share her concern. To resolve the matter I telephoned three rabbis in the Los Angeles area for their explanation. Much to my dismay, all three independently of each other informed me that no religious Jew should tithe today. I was startled at their replies. This appeared to be evidence that the Jews were so lax with their biblical interpretation that they were abandoning even the simple words of their own Scripture about the laws of tithing.
By the time I spoke with the last rabbi, my youthful indignation was beginning to emerge. But that rabbi then wisely began to show me my ignorance (not his) in the whole matter. First, he admitted that none of his congregation paid one penny of tithe that was demanded in the Old Testament. He then said: "If any member of my synagogue paid tithe in the scriptural manner, he would be disobeying the law of God—he would be sinning against God."
I was staggered by his answer. He went on to inform me that since the Bible demands that the tithe be paid to Levites, he said it would be wrong to pay it to anyone else. And further, because there is presently no official Levitical order of Priests ministering at a Temple in Jerusalem, this makes it illegal at this period to pay any biblical tithe. He went on to say, however, that the moment a Temple is rebuilt, with its altar in operation and with the priesthood officiating at that altar (and the Levites there to assist them), then every Jew who lives in the tithing zones mentioned in the Bible will be required to tithe according to the biblical commands.
This teaching was a revelation to me (as it may be to some of our readers), but the rabbi gave the proper biblical answers. To pay the biblical tithe at this time, without Levites and Priests in their regular ordained offices and doing service in the Temple, would be "sin" both to the giver and the receiver. The rabbi told me: "If we are to obey the law, we cannot pay tithe unless we pay it to the ones ordained by God to accept that tithe."
The rabbi explained that though he was the chief rabbi of his synagogue, he was not a Levite. He said he was descended from the tribe of Judah and was thereby not eligible to receive tithe. The same disqualification applied even to Christ Jesus while he was on earth since he was also reckoned as having come from the tribe of Judah. This same restriction was applicable to the activities of the apostle Peter (because he was as well from Judah) and it applied to the apostle Paul (because he was from the tribe of Benjamin). Neither Christ nor those apostles were Levites so they were all disqualified from receiving any part of the biblical tithe. It is just that simple.
And listen, if Christ, Peter and Paul did not use the biblical tithe for any of their work in teaching the Gospel, Christian ministers today should not use the biblical tithe either. The Jewish religious authorities are wise enough to read what the Word of God states about the tithe and, thankfully, they abide by it. But our Gentile preachers and priests care very little what the biblical texts actually state and go merrily on their way by devising their own laws of tithing which are different from those of the Bible.
The rabbi then gave me some information on the method that many Jews use today to secure adequate funds with which to operate their religious organizations. He went on to say that the activities of his synagogue were financially supported through the adoption of the "patron system" by its members. That is, families would buy seats in the synagogue for various prices each year. The rabbi mentioned that many of his congregation actually paid more than a tenth of their income to get better seats in the synagogue. This method for raising funds is perfectly proper (from the biblical point of view) if Jews wish to use it. This is because the money is paid to the synagogue and not to an ordained Levitical priesthood.
The final rabbi was correctly interpreting the teaching of the Holy Scripture. While many Christian ministers today teach that Christians may be in danger of missing salvation itself if they do not pay tithe to the church, Jewish rabbis know better than to say such a thing. They realize that it is biblically improper (actually, it is a blatant disobedience to the laws of the Bible) for anyone to pay or to receive the biblical tithe today. And any minister or ecclesiastical leader who uses the biblical tithe (or any one who pays to a minister the biblical tithe) is a sinner in the eyes of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2018
OkaiCorne:

I just kept quiet when he said Jews tithe in their synagogues...

I was wondering which Levite without inheritance they were giving tithes to...

He's simply innocently ignorant.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 10:23pm On May 07, 2018
sleekymag:

He's simply innocently ignorant.

Are you a Christian brother?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2018
brodalokie:

Are you a Christian brother?

Of course I am...you?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 10:32pm On May 07, 2018
sleekymag:

Of course I am...you?

Same here.
Have you been baptized?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2018
brodalokie:

Same here.
Have you been baptized?

Yes I have. Spirit-filled if I may add...lol. U? And what's your point in asking?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2018
Someone actually said that Jews tithe? grin grin I know it must be surprising to you, but they do not. Your con men pastors have nothing to stand on with their demands of the Biblical tithe. It astonishes me how clergy men can feel no shame appropriating an ancient Jewish custom as their own without understanding it. All because of their greed.
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 10:47pm On May 07, 2018
sleekymag:

Yes I have. Spirit-filled if I may add...lol. U? And what's your point in asking?

Well, I thought a Christian brother like yourself should understand what Israel represents, where they stand now and how we come in. Inside this program, there is tithing and that's 10% of your income or what you make.

One more question brother. Where you baptized in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost in water?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2018
brodalokie:

Well, I thought a Christian brother like yourself should understand what Israel represents, where they stand now and how we come in. Inside this program, there is tithing and that's 10% of your income or what you make.

One more question brother. Where you baptized in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost in water?

Maybe u can start by telling me what Israel represents, where they stand now, and how we come in...
In this program, u said there's tithing. Really? 10% under grace?
I have said I was baptized...yes by immersion, over 20yrs ago sef.
Thing is, as Christians, many of us are ignorant. But we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 11:27pm On May 07, 2018
sleekymag:

Maybe u can start by telling me what Israel represents, where they stand now, and how we come in...
In this program, u said there's tithing. Really? 10% under grace?
I have said I was baptized...yes by immersion, over 20yrs ago sef.
Thing is, as Christians, many of us are ignorant. But we learn everyday.

You are right many supposed christians are refined pagans organised under a brand and carrying on.
This is why they can not endure sound doctrines and they heap up teachers to teach them the commandments of men...
That's why they go to study God in a seminary
This is why they are allowing women pastors
This is why they allow unisex clothing
This is why their woman painting their face
This is why they pray to angels or even pastor

Jesus Christ was born in April but when Emperor Constantine joined the first church in Rome they managed to introduce their pagan gods into the church in disguise. Janus is the Roman god born in December, according to history Janus is the first and the last and king of gods. There's other deities that they selected to fit into father, son and holy spirit and since then they have been baptizing people to the gods. According to Act: 2, the NAME of the Father, Son and Spirit is Jesus. Act: 10 & 19 also tells us that. Trinity is a false doctrine, the original church at upper room Pentecost day believed in Oneness, not Trinity. If you are not baptized in the name of Jesus Christ then you don't even qualify for the Holy Ghost. First step is the sowing of the seed, then baptism then the seed starts to grow until you become Godlike...

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2018
brodalokie:

You are right many supposed christians are refined pagans organised under a brand and carrying on.
This is why they can not endure sound doctrines and they heap up teachers to teach them the commandments of men...
That's why they go to study God in a seminary
This is why they are allowing women pastors
This is why they allow unisex clothing
This is why their woman painting their face
This is why they pray to angels or even pastor

Jesus Christ was born in April but when Emperor Constantine joined the first church in Rome they managed to introduce their pagan gods into the church in disguise. Janus is the Roman god born in December, according to history Janus is the first and the last and king of gods. There's other deities that they selected to fit into father, son and holy spirit and since then they have been baptizing people to the gods. According to Act: 2, the NAME of the Father, Son and Spirit is Jesus. Act: 10 & 19 also tells us that. Trinity is a false doctrine, the original church at upper room Pentecost day believed in Oneness, not Trinity. If you are not baptized in the name of Jesus Christ then you don't even qualify for the Holy Ghost. First step is the sowing of the seed, then baptism then the seed starts to grow until you become Godlike...

What do you have to say about this?

This is pure derailment of the topic and question you asked, which I followed up with

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by brodalokie: 11:38pm On May 07, 2018
sleekymag:

This is pure derailment of the topic and question you asked, which I followed up with

I will take you back. Travel with me here first and tell me what you see... You don't seem shocked. Have you known all this while?
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by sleekymag(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2018
brodalokie:

I will take you back. Travel with me here first and tell me what you see... You don't seem shocked. Have you known all this while?

I don't see anything but pure derailment and invitation into needless debates premised on faulting/judging ideologies...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by OkaiCorne(m): 2:14am On May 08, 2018
brodalokie:

Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and tell us where God mentioned tithe to be 10% of income instead of crops and livestock.

Also show us where the Gentile church gave tithes in the new testament..or where any gentile gave tithes in the old testament!
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" by djon78(m): 3:09am On May 08, 2018
I read my Bible. I saw Abraham pay tithe to Melchizedek.

Malachi talked about robing God. OK good it is old testament

The book of Hebrews still talked about tithe Abraham paid to Melchizedek. Why?

When Abraham paid Melchizedek there was no law, Abraham was operating in simple faith with God and it was counted to him as righteousness.

Tithe ordinance was before the law of Moses

Jacob when he was running from Esau promised God one tenth.

We that operate under grace as Christians we are still linked to Abraham through Christ

The book of Roman's, the book of Galatians all talk about the faith of Abraham and Apostle Paul that was sent to the gentiles made us to understand that we gentiles have access to the new covenant through faith just like Abraham believed God.

I repeat it again; I pay my tithes out of reverence, fear, respect and worship to God. And I have seen God's amazing goodness in my life. I owe no apology to any man.

You can quote whatever you like but it can and will never stop me from paying my tithes. Never ever.

And God is blessing me, expanding me everyday. Have a company that is growing small small and by God's Grace as it grows, whatever I make is for God. It has great potentials, to offer cheap medicare to the average man in a couple of years times. We are looking at bringing the kind of medicare that Dubai Medical City offers. By God's Grace

There are other things we are pursuing but our 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40years vision is to bequeath better legacy to our children and their children if the Lord tarries. Not like prior generations that wasted Nigeria.

I am not a money monger. It's better I say the truth and lose money. I have managed a company before where I grossed so much millions for them but I never took a dime not my own. Some friends then were saying I was foolish, that I had access to such amount of money I should have made away with some. I told them that where I was heading to such money was chicken change. God forbid I sell my integrity for filthy lucre.

The reason why Nigeria is messed up is because every where you go there are very few honest people. Those in places of authority steal and confiscate the money meant to better the lives of ordinary man.

Moreover I don't even hold briefs for these pastors. Many of them has compromised but that won't stop me from obeying God. In the end God will judge them, God will judge everyone. God is the perfect Judge.

People are dying everyday in this country because of the wickedness of men. It is left for each and everyone of us to with our own little effort do the little we can do to salvage things. Simple

That's all I have to say

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) / Crossing Your Legs In Church, Is It Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.