Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says (21698 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:
So because your lazy wife won’t work mean we are all lazy ....

Guys and generalising .... so he asked his wife and came to this conclusion .. shame on guys who can’t attract and date ladies who have something going for them ..

Like you didn’t know she was solely dependant on you before you said I do undecided

Na the work wey dem dey do

What about the men who are parasites to their wives, yet wanna be head of the home? Such women are called supportive wives, not feminist grin grin
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Lalas247(f): 4:00pm On May 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Na the work wey dem dey do

What about the men who are parasites to their wives, yet wanna be head of the home? Such women are called supportive wives, not feminist grin grin
Abi o .. like the bastard ex that stole nearly £3000 from mi account ... what about those bastards lol leech on a chic and try suck her dry ...

Forget the parasites seff

Poco there are guys out there who would rather die than see their Queen do a 9-5 ... how many heads do they have They don’t complain or moan about it ..many guys are doing it you don’t hear fem .. they take pride in looking after their household ..
These ones go in search of ladies who don’t work some will even say you can’t work due to jealousy issues and tomorrow condemn ladies talking trash ...
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by sexdoll: 4:00pm On May 06, 2018
emperooooooooor:
Biologically men and women are different. I don't know why it is very difficult to come to terms with this hard fact. Women should be clamouring for equity and fairness and not equality. We are not equal. It is that simple. My one cent. No feminist should tag me pls.

First off, I'm not a feminist so I can tag you. tongue

Then secondly, by stating that men and women are not equal, please are you in anyway suggesting that men are more powerful than women or women are more powerful than men since they are not equal?
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by stuffs4me(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Look after the house encourage you emotionally and spiritually...... give you advise on how to invest the next money

You are a disgrace to every hardworking lady in this country. Just because you are lazy and a liability does not mean other women are like you.

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Sagay212: 4:03pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Don't generalise yet your girlfriend might be richer than you..... many Married women are more wealthy than their husband's but they would never let him know...... I have a friend where I work she's the cleaner there with grown kids everywhere some are working...... This woman makes a yearly profit of 500 - 1m with her investment same way she's investing for her kids with their money and her husband till date don't have an idea of what's happening...... she told me never to trust my husband with my money when married or have a family joint account that I'll regret it...... That I should just help in my family in every little way I can but never to allow my hubby/boyfriend have an idea about my financial status and I'm sticking to that advise cheesy

shut up your mouth there. which many married women are richer than their husband. in which country please? Most nigerian women depend on men financially. it's a bitter truth ya'll female must accept. even the very few women who have good jobs, earn well still depend on their husbands to buy everything for them. Most Nigerian women are so annoyingly selfish and greedy. they just want money money money even if they won't spend it, yet they never get richer than the men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 06, 2018
cool
biacan:
Look after the house encourage you emotionally and spiritually...... give you advise on how to invest the next money

How can someone looking after the house give business advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by princfred(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
my mates are using girls like you for ritual cheesy
Wow.
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Thermodynamics(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Don't generalise yet your girlfriend might be richer than you..... many Married women are more wealthy than their husband's but they would never let him know...... I have a friend where I work she's the cleaner there with grown kids everywhere some are working...... This woman makes a yearly profit of 500 - 1m with her investment same way she's investing for her kids with their money and her husband till date don't have an idea of what's happening...... she told me never to trust my husband with my money when married or have a family joint account that I'll regret it...... That I should just help in my family in every little way I can but never to allow my hubby/boyfriend have an idea about my financial status and I'm sticking to that advise cheesy

Bad advice, if you are one with your husband, you should not hide anything from him, as long as he is not a drunk or a wife beater. That woman is just a greedy person.

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2018
princfred:
Wow.
bros na play na..

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by RealEstatePlus(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2018
DonXavi:
If a woman takes care of a man the way men do to women, the whole world will hear about it.

Imagine if 50% of men in the world would want to get their haircut, buy perfume, deodorant, pay house rent, school fee, airtime e.t.c and they depend on their women for the provision. The noise from women worldwide would've been so deafening more than what we see today. But men do all these without complain.

This equality issue can never work.

You are blessed for exhibiting this wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:10pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
bros na play na..
Which play undecided nah the work wey you dey do cheesy

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by emperooooooooor: 4:10pm On May 06, 2018
sexdoll:

First off, I'm not a feminist so I can tag you. tongue

Then secondly, by stating that men and women are not equal, please are you in anyway suggesting that men are more powerful than women or women are more powerful than men since they are not equal?

Not at all. It doesn't have to be a competition of who is more powerful. In the beginning the whole idea was for both of them to complement eachother. What a man can't do, a woman can do and vise versa. I don't think it will be wise for any woman (except Wonder Woman) to get into any form of physical contest with men. Biologically men are stronger. Can a man menstruate every month? Can he carry a baby in his womb for 9 months or more? Can he push that baby out through an almost impossible opening? All these and more are up for debate though you and I know the likely answers. Thank you

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Which play undecided nah the work wey you dey do cheesy
proof?
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Premiumwriter: 4:11pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
oya give me a professional advice on how to invest the next salary I receive.
listen to her and see if your salary will not finish before the first quarter of the month
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Premiumwriter: 4:11pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
oya give me a professional advice on how to invest the next salary I receive.
listen to her and see if your salary will not finish before the first quarter of the month grin
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2018
Premiumwriter:
listen to her and see if your salary will not finish before the first quarter of the month grin
no mind them..
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Debazent: 4:12pm On May 06, 2018
Totally right,when its suit them
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Debazent: 4:12pm On May 06, 2018
Totally right,when its suit them....
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:13pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
proof?
Leave me out of this I just over heard some of the guys on this forum conversating about it lipsrsealed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Leave me out of this I just over heard some of the guys on this forum conversating about it lipsrsealed
that what?
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:14pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
no mind them..
undecided
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
undecided
is your name "them"
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by MissRaine69(f): 4:17pm On May 06, 2018
Unfortunately that is a quintessential trait of the majority of Nigerian women. Everything is selective or done for personal gain it’s never about principles.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:19pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
that what?
I don't know ooo hapumaka biko lipsrsealed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by uprightman(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
If I understand you well,you mean Man and woman shouldn't be equal. One is a director and the other is assistant director
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 06, 2018
Meanwhile in some homes, it is the women that pay 100% of the bills. That is what Nigerian men want abi? Is that your definition of equality?

No one is dragging responsibilities with anyone. Just come to a simple agreement as it fits the situation and treat each other with respect. That's all.

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
I don't know ooo hapumaka biko lipsrsealed
one million naira gift if you say
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by ndaman25: 4:20pm On May 06, 2018
both the male and females here just dey vex anyhow. BT the truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:20pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
is your name "them"
Mpia gi eh undecided
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by biacan(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
one million naira gift if you say
I don't know their names embarassed
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Mpia gi eh undecided
biko let me set my yarnsh for you to wipe me. Which style do you want
Re: "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Abi o .. like the bastard ex that stole nearly £3000 from mi account ... what about those bastards lol leech on a chic and try suck her dry ...

Forget the parasites seff

Poco there are guys out there who would rather die than see their Queen do a 9-5 ... how many heads do they have They don’t complain or moan about it ..many guys are doing it you don’t hear fem .. they take pride in looking after their household ..
These ones go in search of ladies who don’t work some will even say you can’t work due to jealousy issues and tomorrow condemn ladies talking trash ...

No mind them. There are lazy men and women out there.
Anyone that's unfortunate to attract such people should carry his or her cross and stop disturbing us upandan.

They go in search of such ladies because it's an ego boost to them. It's the only way they know how to earn their respect. A thread was created asking how they can impress a non-materialistic woman: how many of them could answer that? ? undecided

As for these 'feminist' they are talking about, they must be some confused set, not the actual ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.