Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) (6252 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 06, 2018
It is indeed romantic. Happy Sunday.
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
Colourich:
It is indeed romantic. Happy Sunday.
happy Sunday woman of faith.

How Sunday today, let me guess you are just closing for church service abi
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Oyindidi(f): 3:22pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
biacan its about time u forget about Martin0 oocheesy. I know say Martin na my friend but amani na 100 yards husband materialcheesy. Apart from being romantic he can cookcheesy. Just look at dis sumptuous Sunday rice he just cooked.even oyindi.di,kimb.ra and Lalas2.47 are salivating.
The guy is a good cook. I'll give him that. That stew is looking nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
happy Sunday woman of faith.

How Sunday today, let me guess you are just closing for church service abi
My Sunday sweet.
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by KevinDein: 3:31pm On May 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Add a man without good crockery on the list of men that should be kicked to the curb grin

Honestly, the food doesn't look bad but those bowls look like dog bowls.
Wow, so I should be kicked to the curb. cry
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 3:33pm On May 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
The guy is a good cook. I'll give him that. That stew is looking nice
I tell you true aunty he actually got me on this one..... wish I lived nearby I did love to taste cheesy
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2018
Colourich:
My Sunday sweet.
it will always be sweet Colourich I was waiting for you to say is boring make I come visit but you did say so
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
I tell you true aunty he actually got me on this one..... wish I lived nearby I did love to taste cheesy
oshi.. Longathroat.. If na me cook am, taa I no go call you..
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 3:48pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
oshi.. Longathroat.. If na me cook am, taa I no go call you..
The food looks yummy kiss you reach make you nor call me undecided
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
The food looks yummy kiss you reach make you nor call me undecided
say wetin.. Wetin you carry for body?
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
Your pikin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 3:57pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
Your pik*** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Your pikin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
taaa... No be me be the father of the baby.. Go meet martin wey give you belle
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 4:03pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
taaa... No be me be the father of the baby.. Go meet martin wey give you belle
Arwolam eh

Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
Arwolam eh
hehehe...
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 4:07pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
hehehe...
But you said you love lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
But you said you love lipsrsealed
love who?
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
you see why I hate to share my location

What is wrong with giving out your location
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
love who?
So you've been lying all this while shocked
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
So you've been lying all this while shocked
wait oh.. If I tell you say I love you and you dey do shakara for me, I go carry my love go preach for another person o.. No time
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 4:18pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
wait oh.. If I tell you say I love you and you dey do shakara for me, I go carry my love go preach for another person o.. No time
So you don't know it takes time for one to accept to love.....One year sometimes two years depends on the goodies you're bringing each day cool
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
So you don't know it takes time for one to accept to love.....One year sometimes two years depends on the goodies you're bringing each day cool
so you want me to be preaching sense into your head for two years? Bia.. By then I would have married and born two kids sef
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 4:22pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
so you want me to be preaching sense into your head for two years? Bia.. By then I would have married and born two kids sef
So you can't wait undecided
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
So you can't wait undecided
depends on what you have that can convince me to wait
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by biacan(f): 4:34pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
depends on what you have that can convince me to wait
When I'm the one involved you'll wait cool
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Misscaring(f): 4:36pm On May 06, 2018
Salivating.

Have got IPhone 6s plus,Gold with 64GB for sell.
Phone is 'A week old'. Owner needs money.
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by blackpie(f): 4:36pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
backpie did school tie you down.

I beg no allow the food to turn you on before it go touch any place way bad

its nepa fa
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2018
blackpie:

its nepa fa
yeah I saw your complain on your diary.

sorry for losing your money,hope you find it dear

so what's up, how is today going
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2018
biacan:
When I'm the one involved you'll wait cool
ok
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
ok
is there something hidden going on between you and biaca
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
is there something hidden going on between you and biaca
yes cheesy
Re: Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
yes cheesy
Cutehector you again

I don't know why some Nl girl keep fall in love with a farmer.

this is the same thing you did that made (I forgot her name ) not to accept my pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ujuju / Caterers Read Before U Buy Your Cake Stand Mixer / Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.