Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine (3765 Views)

Is Technology The Future Of Education? / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / OAU Medicine And Surgery Cut-off Mark 304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by sagieramos(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2018
"I will google it", one of the most common phrase amongst students(anyone who is learning) when they are faced with problems.

I once came across a quote that said "shout out to our parents who graduated from school at a time when there was no google". Technology although playing a huge part in civilization seems to have made students(like I said the first time I mentioned the word) too lazy to use their brain Power. I once spoke to a student about making research about a certain law in physics and he said "why study when I can google it, that's also part of research".

I am not against the use of technology but you can agree with me that just as you're about to type that's search term on Google.com a whatsapp message could come in and you could suddenly remember that you have to double tap someone's instagram post, we know all these yet we will still pic e-books any day over hard copies, not just because of its mobility but because it is way cooler.

TECHNOLOGY THE MEDICINE
An African adage says "if you want to catch monkey, you have to do like monkey" so to correct the ills of technology, we have to use technology.
-what if we can make study cooler
-‎what if we can make study a daily routine
-‎what if you don't need break time because you see study as break
-‎what if we can make study play and not work
All the "what ifs" above may have been impossible without technology but since we have the backing of technology, it has become a reality...

Chemistry is one of the problems of students, KemHistory is the solution

Fadarts & comics presents "KemHistory" a comic BOOK under the MTR(Make Them Read) project that breaks down the complexity of Chemistry as a subject into easy-to-understand graphical representations which makes it easy for ANYONE WHO CAN READ to understand and excel at Chemistry. This book is a lasting solution to the fear of Chemistry for Jss1 to SS3 in Nigeria and beyond(High school and colleges out side Nigeria). It is the first of its kind in Nigeria, Africa and the world. Dropping this year; May, 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by jhorel(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2018
Now this is tight, enough of all em marvel and DC comics that make children want to be 'spider men' when they grow up
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by sagieramos(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2018
jhorel:
Now this is tight, enough of all em marvel and DC comics that make children want to be 'spider men' when they grow up

Yeah! They ain't getting a glimpse of what our youths is capable of, Marvel and DC may be trending at the moment, but its appear that some of our youths are tryna give them a tough hit
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by ShadowMankind: 6:55pm On May 10, 2018
keep me posted if the book is finally out
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by sharjeelbhai: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Thank you for the update, very nice site.. pintor economico zaragoza
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! how to become a payment processor
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now. how to sell merchant services
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? Payment processing agent
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 2:19am On Apr 27, 2021
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. https://cvcrafty.com/
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 2:32am On Apr 27, 2021
This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. I know it very well that if anyone visits your blog, then he/she will surely revisit it again. movieflix
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. how to become a payment processor
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by aadiv: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. North American Bancard Agent Program
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by aadiv: 1:30pm On May 01, 2021
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. white label payment processing
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 12:19pm On May 05, 2021
If more people that write articles involved themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. I have learned too many things from your article. 플렉스홀덤
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by aadiv: 7:48am On May 08, 2021
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. White label merchant processing
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 1:37pm On May 18, 2021
I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. home relocation service in vikhroli
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 8:11pm On May 18, 2021
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. movie maker
Re: Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine by asadkhatri627: 8:26pm On May 18, 2021
It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. Wooden Hanger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja / Tiger Caught on CCTV Sends Joburg Nursery Into Lockdown (PICS) / Pls Can Someone Tell Me Where To Get Pre-degree Form Of Futa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.