Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video (31143 Views)

How To Hold The Steering Wheel Correctly / Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering / Ford Recalls 1.4 MILLION Cars Because The Steering Wheel Can Come Off(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Iagos: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
I boarded a bus from Ajah to Oshodi and noticed an unsettling driving behavior from the driver. I suspected he was sleeping, I recorded a video and caught him dozing off while driving on the 3rd Mainland Bridge. Concerned for my safety, I chose to end my journey at Oworo, prioritizing my well-being to avoid potential risks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTJYOSpWIA0?feature=shared

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by 1TrippleCee: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
I was travelling from abuja to oyo driver was sleeping. Straight i told some assengerss. We scoped him we wanted to urinate.

Once he stopped, we told him we werent hurrying and he should rest thirty minutes.

Nigerians are overworked. And need to work four times extra to maintain their living

357 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by immortalcrown(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
It is a sad reality in Nigeria. I have experienced it twice.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by decatalyst(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
So many people are overworking themselves to put food on the table.

Some people think driving is easy, especially in this Nigeria that 85% of the route to your destination is bad.

You did the right thing by highlighting, but you could have alerted other passagers and urge the driver to park and walk around.

Someone could volunteered to play very loud music by his side or engage him on politics or football. 😁

To survive as a man is not an easy thing.

315 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by SharingIsLife(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
This should be on the crime section.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Amotolongbo(f): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
decatalyst:
So many people are overworking themselves to put food on the table.

Some people think driving is easy, especially in this Nigeria that 85% of the route to your destination is bad.

You did the right thing by highlighting, but you could have alerted other passagers and urge the driver to park and walk around.

Someone could volunteered to play very loud music by his side or engage him on politics or football. 😁

To survive as a man is not an easy thing.
”walk around”?
Shey na church?
E be like say you be church usher 😀
Instead of a “walk around”, why can’t the driver be allowed to have a nap?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
God safes us all because no Job is easy to cope up this days.
The driver must've overworked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Boogyman557: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Holly Gram cool Hustle no easy for dis we CUNTREE.

Most of them take like 4 to 6 SACHET of HOT GIN before hitting the road..

It could also be stress from hustle!

If too say na me de front. Na hot SLAP i for use ALERT am!

People's life's are involve bro!

Any mistake na different story we go de hear so..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

26 Likes

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Artiiclebeast: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
I can't forget the one time I was on a bus traveling when the driver kept dozing on and off and would argue he wasn't.

Laslas, we all including the bus ended up in someone's bedroom.

It was a scary and hilarious experience

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by diamond68: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin
Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Mide70: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Honestly to make ends meet is just by the grace of God . Men are really really trying ... God bless all legit hustlers out there . .alot of driver sleeps due to lack of rest ....have encountered some and that's why it's good if travelling you engage your driver in conversation even if it's politics ... It keeps them awake and lively,I normally do that when I sir in front

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by bigdammyj: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Noted.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by motionarena: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Iagos:
I boarded a bus from Ajah to Oshodi and noticed an unsettling driving behavior from the driver. I suspected he was sleeping, I recorded a video and caught him dozing off while driving on the 3rd Mainland Bridge. Concerned for my safety, I chose to end my journey at Oworo, prioritizing my well-being to avoid potential risks.

Did u inform d other passengers.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wow

Dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by obicoolnino: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Reason why it's important to stay awake especially when you travel long distances...Most drivers have little time for rest

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Invest4growth: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Why are these drivers like this? But the passenger should have alerted others to avoid stories that touch. You should have made noise on it to other motorists

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Skillsnigeria: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by israelmao(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
You were selfish not to have raised alarm and alerted other passengers.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by sunna4u: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
Even tinubu was caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Okiton: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
wink
Village people on hunting
Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by TotoIsGud4boy: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
You were almost a victim don’t worry it’s normal the driver already knows the road so he can sleep on steering grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by 1Alex: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Instead of you to engage him, you were busy recording video

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by Treasure17(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
He need to rest. It's not easy out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by meum: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Na wa
Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by AmazingELixir: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
lipsrsealed

Op why are you being so loud about this can't your driver send you to heaven in peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video by messenger4891: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Iagos:

Some passengers at front seat could be boring because a little conversation on any trending topic would have kept him awake..I have seen where passenger at front seat will be sleeping.Sleep can be contagious in such scenario.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? / Bus Hits & Kills Some Cows In Delta State (Photos) / 2019 Lexus ES Unveiled (photos, Details And Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.